Like most others who visit this hotel, my family travelled to North Conway to go to Story Land. I started my hotel search in the area by looking for hotels with suites, as my wife and I like to put our 2 and 4 year old children in a separate room so we don't have to go to sleep at 8. What separated Hampton Inn from all the others was the FREE indoor water park and FREE breakfast. Newness of the hotel, competitive pricing, and location also factored into the decision (and the great Tripadvisor reviews).
I don't have much to say that hasn't already been said. All the staff was great- front desk, breakfast, pool area, housekeeping. Seems like the only negative comments on here are from people who don't have young children. What do you expect at a hotel with an indoor water park? OF COURSE there are going to be kids running around the lobby and making a mess at breakfast! I also read some reviews about the pool attendants being rude or too strict. Not true! Everyone we encountered was kind and helpful. What else... The breakfast was exactly what I would expect. 5 or 6 cereals for the kids to choose from, great coffee, TWO waffle irons, fruit, oatmeal, bagels, etc. Just get down there before 8 to beat the rush. Nice to not have to schlep the kids to a restaurant every morning and shell out 30 bucks for breakfast. Clean room, comfy bed, great A/C, wi-fi. Even my germophobe wife said the room was very clean. 2 minutes from the outlets, so many restaurant choices. Great experience highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest hotels in North Conway, and in the Mount Washington Valley. Located next to over 100 tax free outlet stores and local restaurants. Enjoy our 5000 square foot indoor water park. The park features two, three story slides, a toddlers section with two smaller slides, Fernando the Frog and the watering mushroom. Expanded wireless is complimentary throughout the building for all of our guests. Start your day we our FREE hot breakfast buffet, and get your family ready for a busy day. Enjoy many of the areas attractions and activities, during all seasons. Pets are welcomed, and there are never any additional fees when staying with Hampton Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway Hotel North Conway
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Conway
- Hampton Inn North Conway
- North Conway Hampton Inn