Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$113
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$85
Fox Ridge Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$109
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$134
$119
Official Hotel
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$116
The Stonehurst Manor(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$202
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$106
$90
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$129
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
$145
Orbitz.com
1,584 results
All reviewswater slidessmall water parkindoor waterparkpool areafree breakfastbig slidescookieshot tubolder kidsthe breakfast areaking suitegreat familywonderful hotelgreat rooma great stayfamily vacationsanta's village
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Stayed here to ride the Polar Express. Standard Hampton Inn. Comfortable, clean rooms and free breakfast. Staff was attentive all around. Water slides are good....have to be 42 inches. Decent child pool. Hampton provided fun holiday activities....cookie decorating, hat decorating.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for sharing the details of your recent stay at our hotel. We are excited that you were able to participate in our popular Polar Exress Package. You might want to consider returning this summer for a visit to Story Land. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Check in was fine, not very friendly staff at check in. Room great. Indoor water park great, staff there fine. Gym, no remote, contacted staff, they found one quickly. Breakfast was a Hampton breakfast. Asked for late check out, denied. When leaving desk staff was making cookies, gave my girls both one (friendliest staff of all). Overall Hampton as Hampton, indoor waterpark the reason we go as well as location. Very convienent to shoppping and all Noth Conway offers.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, concerning a recent stay at our hotel. We realize that there are many lodging choices when traveling to the valley, thank you for selecting our hotel. Both our property, and the Mount Washington Valley, are popular destinations. Many guests hope to arrive early, and many wish to stay late. We offer late check-outs on a first-come-first-served basis, so that we may also accommodate those arriving for the day. I regret that we were unable to offer you and your family, a later checkout on your day of departure. Perhaps next time we will be able to accommodate this request, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Just got back from a 4 night stay here over Thanksgiving. The waterpark was sensational - my kids and I loved it! The staff was friendly, the breakfasts were more than adequate. There was nightly activities over the weekend for the kids, with movies. The TV in the Great Room didn't work, which was a bit of a bummer when my daughter and I missed the first 20 minutes of Elf because nobody told us it wasn't working. The rooms were adequate and the housecleaning & frant desk staff were super friendly and attentive.
My ONLY suggestion would be this: I booked the hotel on July 5th. Two weeks ago, I went on to the hotel's site to show my kids the pictures to get them excited. We noticed that there was a Polar Express special (tickets when reserving room there). I emailed the manager who told me the tickets were sold out. So, onto my suggestion. In the future, if the hotel offers specials like this, it would be nice if they contacted guests who made previous reservations to see if they would like to pay a bit more to get in on the events. I feel as though I (and my kids) were penalized for being prepared and booking early. My kids were very sad to see other kids coming and going to Polar Express and listening to them talk about it in the pool and breakfast areas. Other than that, we will definitely go again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tina M
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Thank you for taking a few moments and sharing your review, based on a recent stay at our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed yourselves and that we were a good fit. Polar Express is a very popular event in the Mount Washington Valley, a tradition for over 15 years. This event sells out months in advance and it can be difficult to get tickets for. I regret that your children were disappointed, however, the Thanksgiving Day weekend is the first weekend of the package and had been sold out for quite sometime. Please contact me directly and I will make sure that you may participate next year. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Very nice hotel and well maintained. Staff was very courteous and eager to help. Price was very reasonable. Breakfast was more than adequate. Excellent location central to everything.

Only concern was breakfast room was very crowded with very young children. it tookk a while to get a seat. Perhaps a separate eating area for adults not with kids to be able to eat more relaxed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day, to highlight your recent experience at our hotel. We thank you for the nice review. Our hotel is very busy with lots of families in the summer. In early 2013,we will be renovating our lobby and breakfast area, to make way for 'he Perfect Mix Lobby'.This new design will add some much needed additional seating, along with an area away from the traffic to enjoy breakfast. Thank you for your feedback, please come and stay with us again.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel 23 - 26 September. Started with a lovely welcome and talk from Manager but all downhill from there. Breakfast was self help with disgusting disposable plates - this is an Hilton Hotel I have had better 'crockery' in Youth Hostels. While showering on the first night I noticed a puddle of urine behind the toilet - reception were very matter of fact when approached about this and couldn't understand why I would be upset - however they did send someone promptly to clean it up. These experiences ruined a lovely hotel for me.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank maggieAuckland

Thank you for sharing your thoughts concerning a recent stay at our hotel. While we typically enjoy words of praise we carefully listen to those that are more critical. I apologize for any inconveniences that we may have caused you. Please contact me directly, so that I may take care of this to your satisifaction.