“I would never stay anywhere else again in North Conway.”

Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in North Conway
“I would never stay anywhere else again in North Conway.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

We have been coming to this area for a couple of years and have always had a difficult time finding the right place; kid friendly, dog friendly and close to hiking and skiing....well we have found that place now. The water slide park was so much fun, breakfast was fantastic, the dog had plenty of hiking right out the back door and the price was just right.
Thanks to the very friendly staff for making our stay fun and enjoyable.

• Stayed February 2012
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this review, February 13, 2012
Thank you for your generous words concerning your recent stay. I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your help in getting the word out! We would like to thank you for your business, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Springvale, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

I just want to say thanks to the crew at the Hampton Inn for helping make another family trip great. We travelled with another family anticipating some late afternoon skiing on the day we arrived. After a few hours of hard playing in the water park, we all decided that the best thing to do was to order pizza and stay in. We all hung out in the living room/dining room and ate dinner. It was almost like being at home (even with several other families doing the same thing)! We just had a standard room and it was spacious enough for 6 (4 adults and 2 kids) of us to hang out and watch a movie before bed! Its a busy hotel with a lot of families, but the entire staff is eager to make it special. They are all engaging and helpful and really seem to care and appreciate the people they are serving. We cant wait for our next trip.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this review, February 12, 2012
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to North Conway and your stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing your thoughts and are thankful that you shared them with others. We hope that you will be able to return soon.
MA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in October. The staff was very friendly and let us check-in early, which we appreciated. The room was clean and typical of the chain, no complaints there. The staff obviously had to do a little extra cleaning due to the pet friendly nature of the hotel. When we arrived, the manage was scrubbing the elevator floor with a cloth soaked in Febreeze. I rode it anyway because I had luggage, and I ended up with a major allergy flare up. That wasn't the hotels fault, and I'm glad they cared enough to do extra cleaning, but I probably will try to avoid staying there again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank shamrock08
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this review, February 3, 2012
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay. You are indeed correct that our hotel is a pet friendly lodging venue. We welcome the extended and much loved additional members of many families. While it does require a little extra attention to detail with cleaning, the happy faces make it all worthwhile. Certain rooms are designated as pet rooms, so should you return to the valley, we would happy to accommodate you in something other than a pet friendly room.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

I stayed at the Hamtpon Inn and Suites in North Conway this past weekend to do some skiing in the area.
What a great hotel. I had a king bed which was very soft and comfy...loved the duvet.
Breakfast was awesome with a lot of vareity and the serving trays were always full. The front desk staff was great and very helpful when I asked for directions and some restaurant recommendations.
Overall a great place to crash after a tiring day on the slopes.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this review, January 28, 2012
What nice words to share with us, thank you! We hope to see you and your family again soon! The winter season is just beginning, with more great conditions to come.
Oneonta, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

I would like to thank the staff of the Hampton Inn North Conway for once again making my stay AWESOME!! The rooms are clean and the staff is the best I have ever seen, they are freindly and go out of their way to make me feel special. I love the fact that they remember my name ( Manager, front dest and housekeepers)! With the amount of people that stay there, I find this a very nice touch and shows that they do actual take the time to know their guests( a rarity for even some of the high priced hotels)! Thanks again and I will be back soon!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting your family on your next visit to the Mount Washington Valley.
Boston
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

My wife and I took our two young children here thinking the kids would really enjoy the waterpark. Although the rooms themselves were fine, our experience at the waterpark was terrible. There was a woman/lifeguard who oversaw the pool area whose conduct was simply over-the-top ridiculous. She yelled at every single kid using the waterslides. That is not an exaggeration, when I say every single kid - I mean it. She found something about each kid to yell at them about - and the manner in which she yelled at them was totally unacceptable. This wasn't simply a matter of her speaking to the kids because of concerns regarding their safety - that I could certainly understand. This was a woman who for some reason, was on a complete power trip. I saw an earlier review here referring to her as a "drill sargeant." I couldn't agree more - except that nickname doesn't do her justice. Her conduct was so extreme that she made the entire experience miserable for the kids leaving at least three of them in tears during the time that I was there. If you're looking for a fun place to take your kids - look elsewhere.

Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Checky
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this review, January 25, 2012
I would like to thank you for your candid thoughts, concerning your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience, which is why we sought out your group the next morning to discuss the situation. It can sometimes be a difficult task of balancing the rules, without compromise of safety. Not everyone understands the need for these rules, but we remain steadfast in our enforcement. I am pleased that we worked out a solution for your group that you found acceptable, prior to your departure.
West Warwick, Rhode Island
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

This is the perfect place to stay for a family weekend away! The pool slides were great for the kids, and my two boys, 11 and 9, loved the nightly activies like bingo, and cookie decorating. We were there for the Patriots game versus the Broncos, and we watched it in the great room area with 60 other guests, we had a blast!

If you don't enjoy your stay here it is your own fault!

We will definately stay here again!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this review, January 18, 2012
Thank you for sharing with everyone, what a fun weekend we had. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed yourselves and we will look forward to your return. Perhaps a visit to Story Land this summer, or hiking in the White Mountain National Forest, good reasons to return. Take care!