All reviewsblueberry muffinsattached restaurantfree breakfasthot tuboutdoor poolnight staythe room was nicelocation is greatfirst floorking bedcookiescouponoutlets
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Good hotel but not fancy. The room was clean. Love a gas fireplace just turn the switch and you have a nice fire. Nice large bathroom with whirlpool style tub. Bed was comfortable but we needed extra pillows as they were small. The front office gave some to us instantly. Close to shopping and restaurants, This was our third time here in the last 4 years. We enjoy our fancier hotels but this hotel works for us when we are hanging around North Conway for a few days.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Nice place, the pool water was a little cold but the hot tube was nice! Better chances of getting WiFi with a room near the lobby. You get a discount for the breakfast at the restaurant just beside. It was our second time there and the rooms are ok.

Room Tip: opposite side of the main road need the lobby if you want good wifi
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We booked into Yankee Clipper Inn for our Christmas break 2012 for skiing at Cranmore, Attitash and Wildcat mountains. We were looking for a safe, clean, friendly place to stay for a family of 4 and we got it in spades. The room was perfectly adequate, with usual amenities. They set us up neatly on the first floor as we had asked. The hot tub/jacuzzi and large pool were just right after a day on the ski slopes. We were a little concerned after some of the reviews about the tub not been up to par, but we found them clean and perfectly fine. The kids had loads of fun with the pool and tub, and there were clean towels available for use as well as clean sofas to sit on if you were simply chaperoning them. The little restaurant off the hotel was very convenient for the mornings. the kids became very friendly with maitre d' at it, and have fond memories of their hot chocolate with lashings of cream. All in all we highly recommend this place for a solidly good place to stay at with a great ski deal.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed here one night during a recent ski trip. Reasonably priced, friendly staff, good location. I was disappointed that there was no shampo or hair conditioner in the bathroom as I had forgotten mine. The soup they provided smelled of lavender (which is ok if you like the smell of lavender). My room had 2 queen size beds and in the middle of the night I switched beds. The 2nd bed was a little more comfortable than my original bed. The heat was hard to control because it was a big unit in the wall like an air conditioner) and it was very noisy when I put it on. I could also hear the water rushing thru the pipes every time someone used the bathroom or shower. The 2nd night of my stay I stayed at Eastern Inns (up the road about a mile) and I was much happier. Same price ($59 + tax) but a much cleaner, quieter place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has a newer heating system.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank onthego333
Reviewed January 30, 2013

After a few days in the White Mountains, the Yankee Clipper was perfect for what we needed -- a nice comfortable and clean place to organize and get a good night's sleep. The staff at the main desk were friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to check out the pool and hot tub... next time! Overall, a great place to stay if you're in North Conway. Also, don't forget to check out the Blueberry Muffin, the restaurant that's attached to the property. The coffee was top notch, and the muffin was tasty.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends