Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$215
$205
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$257
$237
HIExpress.com
Kearsarge Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$139
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$259
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$215
$197
Fox Ridge Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$190
$149
Agoda.com
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$160
$131
$284
$244
Agoda.com
The Stonehurst Manor(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$202
$174
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$259
Priceline
All reviewsblueberry muffinsattached restaurantfree breakfasthot tuboutdoor poolnight staybed was comfortablethe room was niceski triplocation is greatcouponoutletsdryerpet
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Location is Great. If you're looking for a Place to Rest Your Head for one Night this is it.. Why spend 180.00 @ the Holiday Inn, crazy! Check out was Great, I'm in the Resort Industry the Girl (wish I got her Name) Thanked Me for Staying with Them. Would Go back, Plus Free Breakfast....

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 25, 2012

once again another wonderful stay on July 22nd 2012. morning person at the front desk (Jill) was a great help as was the evening person (Sarah). they both go out of their way to make sure i had everything i need like xtra pillows etc..and always with a smile on. The place in general is fantastic and the help talks highly of a certain person who i have witnessed on several occasions doing other stuff when help is short and I wont mention any names (Kelly)
you have a great crew. Indoor pool and hot tub area is always clean and stocked with pleanty of towels.

Room Tip: if you are a family of four, I recommend the 300 building as it has 2 queen beds and pleanty of room
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Howard W
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and I stayed here for our recent family vacation and had a blast! The location was awesome so close to Story Land, and just a little over an hours drive to Santa's Village and Clark's Trading Post. The room was very cozy, clean, and we had a lot of space so the kids could play around. The indoor pool was so fun, I wish we could have enjoyed the outside pool but it was being fixed, but that just gives us something to look forward to doing next Summer. The girls at the front desk were so nice and very helpful! The Blueberry Muffin resteraunt was SOOOO good make sure you go for breakfast on your vacation to North Conway. Best waffles I have ever had and my oldest son couldn't believe his kids choc chip pancake was the size of his plate :) we had a great time! My husband used to stay here as a child and I'm so grateful we now stay here with our children. What a great time we had here! We are definately going to be returning next year! -Jen DiFiore

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Jen B
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Stayed at this awesome little place last vacation look to do the same this vacation! I tell all my friends if they go to North Conway this is the best little place to stay... Cheap and Clean... front desk staff are friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: We use the first floor rooms toward the parking lot as they have doors that lead outside... easier for kids and luggage.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank PalmaDean
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Been staying here for awhile now its always clean & decent never had a problem till this last stay we had a slight problem with the room we were put in but the ladies at the front desk were so sweet and helpful they took care of the problem right away and it turned out better than we hoped for. Breakfast is included which is always good but I suggest you go have breakfast early because it gets very crowded especially on the weekends.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple