Golden Gables Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$95
ComfortInn
Colonial Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$73
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$107
$98
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$89
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$107
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$124
Hotels.com
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$94
$65
Agoda.com
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$139
$145
All reviewsfire pitking deluxe roombalcony overlooking the poolpicnic tablesplace to staywhite mountainsfridge and microwavepool and hot tubroad noisechain hotelscentral locationup to datewould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortablestay in north conwayoutlet shoppingmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stayed 2 nights here in August. Great location. Close to shopping, hiking, Mt Washington, and some good restaurants. Big room, clean. Nice to have a fridge & microwave in room. A coffeemaker would have been nice as there's no included breakfast here. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have stayed at the Golden Gables Inn twice now with my son, who is a second grader. There are many reasons why we like it. It's clean. It's reasonably priced. The staff is always friendly and helpful. It's convenient to Story Land and the other attractions of the North Conway area, including the restaurants we like (Delaney's, Horsefeathers, The Muddy Moose, Peach's, the Blueberry Muffin). The rooms have refrigerators. The beds are comfortable. And did I mention how clean it is? Plus, we just discovered that they offer a discount for repeat customers. We will definitely be staying there again, next time we're in North Conway.

Room Tip: The rooms with two doubles are around back, which is surprisingly quiet for such a busy stretch of road. I have only stayed in this type of room, so I cant advise about the others. My recommendation would be to inquire whether the room faces the road before booking.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

As I sit here looking at one of the White Moutains on my private balcony, I cannot think of another property I would want to be at here in North Conway. When I look at the chains next door and across the street, I feel sorry for them! This property is landscaped beautifully and it is obvious that the owner is meticulous about his ideals. There was a little mix up with our room request, but it was corrected straight away. I have been coming here since a child and watched it grow from one building to four, with beautiful renovations along the way. And it is still the best!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 17, 2013

It was already my favourite inn when i went back for my 6th consecutive year. To my surprise they expanded again adding a building that had suites that have kitchenettes and full amenities. New brick walkways and grounds work further enhance this fantastic location. Surprisingly this was the first year that the american cars outnumbered the canadian ones in the parking lot. Cant say enough about the owners and staff - you can tell that they truly care. Well done golden gables - see you again next year.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We have been staying here for the last 8 years. The rooms are spacious and completely updated. Very clean. Very quiet, no noise from other rooms. Has an outdoor pool, fire pit . Walking distance to great shopping. We love it, you will to.

Room Tip: We always stay in the rear building, because the rooms are bigger and are not in front nearer to traffic noises.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple