All in all a comfortable stay at a reasonable price. The Motels owners and staff are very personable and helpful. And, my hound was happy to learn that "For Your Paws Only" was just a minute away. I do recommend bringing along a crate for your four legged friend to sleep in if its known to jump up and sleep on the bed. The Motels pet policy discourages pets from being on the furniture. My Hound and I will be heading up to the Whites again soon and will include another stay at the Colonial Motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy old fashioned hospitality at a family owned and operated motel. Strategically located in the village of North Conway and minutes to area attractions. Clean and comfortable accommodations that include outdoor pool, beautiful views, AC, remote cable, refrigerators, free WIFI, whirlpool tubs and family suites. Free coffee and microwave available. Handicap accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Colonial Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Hotel North Conway
- Colonial Motel North Conway