We just returned from North Conway and loved Colonial Motel. I was very skeptical when booking from the web, and did alot of research before doing so. The word "motel" is always alittle scary to me...but not anymore. We were very very pleased! Very friendly staff upon check-in and during our stay. We had a king size room with 2 person jacuzzi. The kids LOVED the jacuzzi...that was one of the biggest hits of our vacation. Very Very clean...the room, the tub, the bathroom...all immaculate. The furnishings were older, but the bathroom was all updated and very clean. I just can't say enough. The pool was just as spectacular...alittle chilly, but it had been raining before we got there. The pool was very clean, had tables/chairs and a beautiful view of the mountains. I would recommend asking for a room on the pool side, that way you are not up front of the hotel and you have mountain views. Will certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy old fashioned hospitality at a family owned and operated motel. Strategically located in the village of North Conway and minutes to area attractions. Clean and comfortable accommodations that include outdoor pool, beautiful views, AC, remote cable, refrigerators, free WIFI, whirlpool tubs and family suites. Free coffee and microwave available. Handicap accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Colonial Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Hotel North Conway
- Colonial Motel North Conway