We've stayed at the Colonial Motel three times and have never been disappointed. It's nothing fancy but the rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly. I can't say that we've spent a lot of time in the room (we rarely do no matter where we stay) but I'd come back here any time. My only complaint would be that the pillows in our room seemed well used and not very supportive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy old fashioned hospitality at a family owned and operated motel. Strategically located in the village of North Conway and minutes to area attractions. Clean and comfortable accommodations that include outdoor pool, beautiful views, AC, remote cable, refrigerators, free WIFI, whirlpool tubs and family suites. Free coffee and microwave available. Handicap accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Colonial Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Hotel North Conway
- Colonial Motel North Conway