“Adventure Suites is certainly worth spending a night or two in.”
Review of Adventure Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Conway
Adventure Suites
Ranked #13 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed May 5, 2010

We stayed in the Dragon's Lair Suite. The bed looked really cool (the main amneity of the room). It actually turned out to be a torture chamber of sleepnessness. The mattress was very thin and we could feel the rope digging into us. The night we stayed, it unexpectedly snowed 5 inches of wet heavy snow and the power went out. Not a big deal-but we were a little concerned that the back up-emergency lights were not turned on for our hallway.
This is a hotel that we have stayed at 7 times over three years and to be honest the Dragon's Lair was one of our least favorite suites-that along with the Tree House. Our favorite Suite to stay in to day has been The Cave.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 1, 2010

My fiance and I have been here twice in two months. Our most recent stay was April 26th, and totally unplanned. We were definately in the market for some fun, but relaxation as well. We arrived at Adventure Suites and ended up staying in the Bed and Breakfast room. The room was very cozy, with a nice big 4 post bed, and like all of their rooms, a jacuzzi hottub. Stephanie showed us around and got us all settled in very enthusiastically about our stay, and what the Adventure Suites had to offer. She gave us some nice robes to use during our stay, and we checked out two complimentary DVDs. (their selection is huge) Sirus, the resident cat, even joined us in our room for a little while. He is very friendly, and absolutely adorable, and we were glad to have him for company. The next morning we were up early, and went to the 50's style diner for our complimentary continental breakfast. Nikki was working that morning, and she remembered us from our last stay. Adventure Suites has the best continental breakfast of any place that we have stayed. Coffee, tea, muffins, fresh fruit, bagels, toast, cereal, and you can even make your own waffles, or Nikki will offer to make them for you as well. We cannot say enough good things about the Adventure Suites. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are immaculate, and the creativity that has gone into the suites is amazing. My fiance and I cannot wait to go back to see the next adventure that awaits us.

Reviewed April 25, 2010

My Husband and I started comming here since before it was names "adventure suites" the rooms are great and fun. It is expensive but worth the price. The thing is that you should not really plan on leaving the room too much since that is what you are paying for. We have stayed in the jungle, the love shack, the sugar shack and some other rooms.

Its great for a romantic get away. We have skied at both attatasch and cranmore from here. We have also hit up the outlets.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2010

when arriving ,we were greeted by two very nice women.we told them we were here on a last minute trip .Asked if there was anything available,they replied yes we have the new york penthouse,I asked how many people does that sleep.They said two.I replied oh we need a room for more people than that.Then another woman said take a look at this room,It was definetly large enough to accomadate my family,So next question Price of the room? She said hold on let me call the owner ,She aid we could have it for $299.00 not including tax.We said ok fine..we registered and went to the room ..In the morning when it was time to check out.We were told very rudely And I mean very rudely and in front of my 10 year old daughter ,we had a balance 0f 49.05 my husband said for what they said extra people,Now he is confused because the room is for 6 people and when registering they knew we had more than two people.I have never stayed here with my children before and did not know of there policy ,that you have to pay 15-to 25 extra per person in the room.The woman behind the desk which i assume was the owner treated us so badly..Told my husband that we told her employees that we said they were guests visiting us,,,Which was a lie we never and spoke to them besides registering.they said we were refusing to pay... Etc all this in front of our young daughter and we had just paid them $ 325.41 for one night already,,Which to us a lot of money ,but our children really wanted to stay..long story short we were told we were liars and are forced to pay the extra $ 49.05,They wouldn't make eye ontact with us or anything treated us like we were trash.. Our whole day was ruined from this incident..I don't have an issue about paying if that is there policy..But I did feel it was a miscommunicaton ..And I am a Paying guest .We cleaned our room spot less and left a tip for the house cleaners..we acted accordingly and they treated us so bad!! Is it to much to ask to act like a proffesional person/owner.we will not go back to this Hotel.And our friends said they will not either..My last note Adventure suites is always right and there customers are always going to be wrong!! Good luck staying there if something doesnt't go right your in trouble and you'll lose but they won't ..The situation could have handled much better .they chose to treat us like we were nothing...

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank drcat1211
Reviewed April 21, 2010

My boyfriend and I had a great time staying in the log cabin suite. The staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming, the room was comfortable and very relaxing, and we even got to enjoy a drink by the fire pit. All in all--the rooms are fairly pricey but definitely worth it! The free breakfast is typical (cereal, bagels, yogurt, etc.) except they also make homemade Belgian waffles at your request that are amazing! I would definitely go back to try out another room.

Reviewed April 19, 2010

Saturday April 10th, This could have been one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. I cannot think of any other way to spend me and my girlfriends one year anniversary. We stayed in the tree house for one night. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. They had a campfire at night and we got to hang out for while and meet other guests. The room specifically was wonderful and only would have been better if we brought our three year old daughter. Great family atmosphere and being able to bring your dogs is so cool. We can't wait to come back for another adventure. Thanks for the best hotel experience ever!!

Reviewed April 18, 2010

On April 5th 2010 we stayed in the Cave. The kids really enjoyed their rooms and climbing around throught the tunnels. Service was great, everyone was very friendly and accommodating. Everyone loved the Waterfall Shower. Can't wait to go back and stay in one of the other rooms.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family