“The experience of a lifetime”
Review of Adventure Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Conway
Adventure Suites
Ranked #13 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stayed in the cave suite April 15, 2013. We brought 5 of our 8 kids and we all had a wonderful experience. We will return and we are getti g a suite for one of our older sons and his new wife for a honeymoon. We were coming to stay here from Hershey PA and the kids had a better time here at the suite then they did Hershey.

Room Tip: Read the description of the rooms they are very close to what you are getting
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gail G

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We made our 4th trip to Adventure Suites to celebrate my wife's 64th birthday. As with our previous 3 stays we had a wonderful time. There is no other place in New England quite like the Adventure Suites. Every room is meticulously designed with a unique theme. Previously we had stayed in the Showtime, the NY Penthouse and the Roman Rendezvous. This time we stayed in the Wine Cellar. We checked in, toured the hotel with Jeremy and then were escorted to our room where the hotel had a birthday package waiting for my wife; ballons, cake, gift and a bottle of Adventure Suites desert wine. I did have a bit of trouble sorting out the remotes for our large TV and DVD player but Jeremy was right there to help me. Turns out a remote had been misplaced so he quickly brought a new one and configured it correctly for me. In addition to Jeremy...who has just been there a couple of weeks...all the other staff exude friendliness and helpfulness. If you haven't visited this unique place yet you should. Its a one of a kind. We have already planned our 5th visit...the Victorian Spa. Can't wait.....

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side face the Moat Mountains and they all have a private porch. Every room has a...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This was our 4th visit to Adventure Suites on March 3, 2013. We had not been to Adventure Suites in over a year and were looking to head up to North Conway for a nice weekend getaway. Knowing how popular Adventure Suites is, and the fact that we hadn't been there for so long, I wasn't expecting anyone to actually remember me when I called in to book our reservation. I was pleasantly surprised when Dan took our reservation and remembered me. I was even more surprised when he asked me if my fiancee and I were married yet and if her name changed. (We'll be married this June!) Little details like this are what make Adventure Suites such a fantastic place and really places their service above and beyond other hotels.

The day of our visit we were checked in by Dan, who showed us to the Wine Cellar and explained everything in the room to us. A really nice touch was near the entrance to the room our names were written on the blackboard welcoming us. Another nifty feature at Adventure Suites is you are allowed to take tours of any rooms that are currently vacant. We were interested in seeing the other rooms and while waiting for our tour we chatted with another couple. We told them we were staying in the Wine Cellar and they asked if they gave us free wine. We said no sadly, they didn't and went on a tour of Showtime and Motorcycle Madness (both really cool rooms) Afterwards, Dan pulled us to the side and told us that the Wine Cellar did come with a complementary half bottle of red or white wine. We chose the White Wine and it was surprising good. We also enjoyed the complimentary popcorn and freshly baked ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookies and cold milk.

The room itself was amazing. Beautiful designs on the inside, an amazing bathroom with a TV in the shower and a Bidet, and breathtaking mountain views. Everything we've come to expect and love about Adventure Suites.

Further I'd highly recommend liking Adventure Suites on Facebook. They do offer some really good deals from time to time, and in addition they post a Facebook contest every night for guests of the Hotel. My finacee and I won a really nice coffee mug on the evening of our stay, and its become something we've enjoyed doing on our visits in trying to win the Facebook contest.

Finally, I would be remiss if I didn't state how great Dan was. I'm not sure in Adventure Suites Management still reads the reviews, but he is truly an extraordinary asset to your team. The fact that he must see thousands of faces, but still remember my fiancee and I was incredible. Additionally, every need or question we had he took care of. He really helped make our stay fantastic

Room Tip: Make sure to take advantage of the complimentary tours of open rooms at Adventure Suites to help you...
Reviewed March 24, 2013

For the price paid for this room it should of been a whole lot better. The bed was horrible and the decor was not 60's not impressed. However on the flip side the staff was friendly and very helpful. I think this places is more geared towards families then couples. There where kids running in the halls and up in down the stairs until after midnight. I think we should of chose a different room and maybe would of been happy.

Room Tip: Try a different room other than the love shack.
4  Thank dairyfarmgirl1217
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My son, my cousin and Aunt recently stayed at Adventure Suites in North Conway N.H. We stayed in the Showtime suite and watched many complimentary movies. The room had a movie theater and the chairs made into beds to sleep in. The hot tub was awesome and we were able to watch movies from the hot tub. Normally a trip with two teenagers would have been overwhelming but the Adventure suites/ Showtime suite had everything we needed or could want!!!

Room Tip: check out their family suites!!! extensive breakfast included!!! great views of the white mountains...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2013

On January 15th and 16th, 2013, we stayed in our fourth and fifth suites at this hotel (The Wine Cellar and The Roam Rendezvous). A random find a couple years ago, I booked the Dragon's Lair suite for my girlfriend's birthday, and it's been a staple of every vacation we take ever since! We've had the oppurtunity to enjoy Showtime, and also the Jungle, where we brought our Portugeuse Waterdog for the stay; the staff set up the room with a dog bed and treats in preparation!! The rooms are beautifully themed, the backyard and surrounding area are gorgeous and the amenities are incredible. We always walk into a comfortable atmosphere, the staff exceeds expectations on every one of our visits,and the owner's are incredibly friendly and involved with guests. I've stayed in high-end casinos, and luxury hotels and suites, and I would pick this amazing hotel over any of them, any day. I can't say enough about how versatile, different, beautiful and amazing this hotel is, and I can't wait to book our next suite!

Room Tip: rooms with a private deck provide easier access to the backyard, and recently rennovated rooms are a...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Movie Theater room on March 17, 2013. It was the best experience we have ever had in any hotel. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was immaculate. They took us on a tour of a couple other rooms and we cannot wait to go back, we want to stay in the Roman Rendez Vous which was absolutly georgous and also the Jungle Room . Would highly recommend Adventure Suites. Thanks for an unforgettable stay.