“So much fun!”
Review of Adventure Suites

Adventure Suites
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed May 8, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here for our 4 year anniversary. It was such a nice getaway. We drove 3 hours, which was a far enough get away from work, but close enough to home. We stayed in the Victorian Spa which had a jacuzzi, sauna, and waterfall shower which was to die for. The only thing I was bummed about was the sauna. I was thinking it was more of a steam room, but it was a dry sauna, which kind of made us almost pass out.

The worst thing about this place was deciding which room to stay in! There was so many to choose from and they all looked awesome! I really want to stay in the tree house and jungle room!

2  Thank Gersty7

Reviewed April 29, 2011

Even only staying 1 night, worth an almost 3 hour drive. The hotel staff was very helpful. The Victorian Suite was equipt with sauna, steam room, and a jacuzzi. The room was clean, and the view from outside of the room was great. All in all just a fun, friendly, place to stay. If you are going to spend money on a hotel room, I recommend this one. There are many things to do in the area, but really just staying right in the room was fun! Also Tim, from Providence RI, is the person to ask about dining and local entertainment!
( Tell him you want the "complicated answer", - not the simple one! )

Room Tip: Pick a room directly facing the backyard/mountain
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank onecent55
Reviewed April 16, 2011

It takes a lot to totally wow me. I like to go into situations with realistic expectations. So my son wanted to stay at Adventure Suites for his birthday. We own a timeshare in North Conway so we don't usually check out other lodging in the area. We drive by it all the time and say "some day." I am SO GLAD we made some day happen! I booked it fully expecting to walk in to a cheesy room. Honestly, that is what I expected from a theme hotel. There was NOTHING cheesy or cheap about our room, the Jungle Suite. The 5 person in room hot tub was certainly the highlight for us! The kids loved their Gorilla Villa lit by blacklight with thier own Play Station 2 and flat screen TV. The room seemed huge! Fiber optic ceiling complete with shooting stars, a fridge, awesome shower... seriously just incredible. Their were details everywhere. We kept finding more things that made the room cool. The kids kept finding different jungle animals hanging around and they made it a game. The view of the mountains is a huge bonus from your own back yard furniture.
I am super picky about customer service. Adventure Suites really nails it! There was a minor issue with lighting in our room. The guy the checked me in, I believe his name was Tim, was a great help and took care of it and offered to do more to help. He then called again later to check on things! They take their time with everyone to make sure you get the most out of your stay which I really appreciated. I felt like a guest that they valued from the minute they greeted me. You don't always get that anymore.
We got an awesome deal by being a Facebook fan, so fan them today if you aren't one already! If we see an awesome deal pop up like that again we will be booking for sure!!!

Room Tip: Check all the online videos
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank travelfun044
Reviewed March 31, 2011

the service is always great. the people there are so nice. the room we stayed in was the dragons lair. it was awesome. a swinging bed and hot tub. we stayed on January 31 2011. the location is great lots of stores and restaurants near by. its a great time!!!

Room Tip: all rooms are great.you need to see for yourself.
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2011

Adventure Suites is by far the closest things to the Brazilian "motel" concept in the United States. Was a ton of fun. The front desk staff is great. The room, "The Love Shack", was clean and well appointed. What a great time.

Reviewed March 24, 2011

So I booked the Champagne Mist room to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. I was hesitant to spend the $ on one of the premium suites because I was nervous that it would be cheesy and not what was on the website. Thankfully the room was exactly what was portrayed in the pictures!! The room and tub were VERY clean. We were showed to our room and everything in the room was explained to us. They even had romantic music playing. It was great. The bed was huge and very comfortable. The hot tub was great!! It was definitely more than enough room for 2. The whole experience was very relaxing. The staff is very helpful and gracious but also allows you to do as you please. I also love the fact that they have a huge movie selection to pick from so that you can watch a movie while you relax in the hot tub. Cookies in the kitchen were my boyfriend's personal favorite. We will definitely be going back!!!

Reviewed March 17, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Bed & Breakfast on 12/16, and he says it was the best birthday he's ever had. The service was impeccable, the room creative and fun, and the hotel perks - cookies warm from the oven, waffles & strawberries in the morning, coffee all day/night, a gift shop with all kinds of fun and vacation-worthy gems - were never ending. It's walking distance to the Moat Mountain Brewery, and other than that we saw no reason to leave the hotel. Though the rooms are small-ish, they're fun and funky and we had a blast. The heart-shaped hot tub was surprisingly comfortable, and aimed right at the TV for some good relaxing late night bubble baths. The walls were covered with mirrors, which only added to the fun. We can't wait to go back - perhaps an annual birthday retreat? - and are trying to fit it in this summer, too - the view from the backyard is gorgeous, and the fire pit would make for some great s'mores.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple