“Wonderful Dinner”

Ranked #24 of 95 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: This historic boutique hotel located one mile from North Conway Village on 33 private acres offers 26 guest rooms and suites for lodging, a Library martini lounge, and four dining rooms. The oak-paneled Library Martini Lounge features an oversized wood-burning fireplace, comfortable upholstered wing back chairs or leather seating, and an extensive list of martinis, cocktails, wines, spirits and beer starting at 5:00 pm. Our culinary team has created a wonderful approach to dining at the Manor. It's elegant, yet casual, combines delicious culinary tradition with inventive new tastes and presents it all in a relaxing atmosphere enhanced by superb service and style. The menu features New England cuisine prepared with the freshest local ingredients including seafood, meats, produce, and artisan cheese. Menu items include Italian specialties served with fresh Manor-made pasta, artisan sourdough bread baked daily in a wood-fired oven along with many other Manor menu items including signature sourdough pizza.
Reviewed November 25, 2011

11/25/11 Had a wonderfully romantic dinner here tonight with husband. The atmosphere was so cozy and quaint. Even better were the Christmas carols playing softly in the background. Our waiter, Chris was a definite asset to our meal. I have a lot of food allergies. Chris researched each item I ordered to be sure I was in the clear. My husband started with the clam chowder - which he said was delicious. He had the Cajun Sea Scallops (6 huge )and baked potato (which was a special order/request). He said they were delicious. I had the Margherita Pizza (all cheese, no tomato sauce) with onion, pepper and mushroom. Again, it was over the top. We looked over the dessert tray, but unfortunately had no room for any of the goodies. Maybe next time. Will definitely be eating here again!

1  Thank mrsmaz01

Reviewed November 23, 2011

I went here on a night when they had a special so it was worth trying out.

The atmosphere was good, small and quaint.

The food was OK and the prices were good on the special. I don't think I would pay full price for their meals though.

The service was pretty average.

Overall, an average restaurant nothing stands out good or bad but I wouldn't pay their regular prices for average.

1  Thank travelfun044
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We usually take advantage of the 2 for 27.00 Thursday special but this last visit was not good. Prime rib was a waste and my husband had the seafood fettucine and it all tasted like beef broth. Will definetly rethink making this a stop on our NH visits.

2  Thank 1963Laurie
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I recently stopped into the Stonehurst for dinner with my family while staying in the Mt. Washington Valley. After looking at their extensive menu, we decided to get a couple of pizzas from their brick oven, and let me tell you they were nothing short of amazing. We had the Margherita and their Wild Mushroom and goat cheese pizza. Both were delicious. The service was great as well. We were there on a busy night, and our server Tess made us feel like we were the only ones in the building. My family and I would recommend the Stonehurst to anybody.

PS. We found out after that Thursday nights they offer a 2 Entree for $27 special. GREAT DEAL

Reviewed November 4, 2011

The food is great. Accommodations are great and staff is very friendly and helpful