“WORST SERVICE!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of It's My Girlfriends Consignment

It's My Girlfriends Consignment
Ranked #12 of 19 Shopping in North Conway
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to It's My Girlfriend's Consignment Boutique. Open 7 days a week, we have 2000 sq. feet of fabulous current and vintage fashions. Conveniently located in the lobby of the Eastern Slope Inn Resort among area restaurants and shopping. We offer beautiful clothing for all occasions and home goods. Discover incredible prices on all designer labels and brand names. It's not to be missed!
Crestview, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“WORST SERVICE!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

I just left this shop hoping to find something special. I did not. I was in this store for at least ten minutes. The two employees (owners?) ignored me the whole time though working very close to me...no hello or can I help you? If I had found something I would not have purchased it!!!

I am in the area for the summer and will let others know of the extremely poor service:(:(:(

3 Thank Barbaralee333 S

North Conway, New Hampshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A Truly Creative Boutique!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Forget the boring outlets and check out this amazing shop in The Eastern Slope Inn in North Conway Village. This place is a wonderland of fabulous gently worn women's clothing and accessories. Everything is beautifully displayed and constantly changing with new arrivals weekly. The opportunities are almost endless for creating a truly unique and quality outfits. You will find everything from jeans to evening wear, and lots of really interesting jewelry you won't see in outlets. There are shoes, boots, hats, skirts, sweaters, scarves, jackets, coats, gloves, purses. Right now, December, there is a fabulous selection of winter coats - wools, leathers, faux furs and real furs, ski jackets and more. The quality and condition of everything is excellent.
If you are tired of shopping the outlets and looking just like all the other people who shop the outlets, you will love It's My Girlfriends and so will your pocketbook!

Visited December 2013
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“It's Not Your Typical Consignment Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

Tucked into the back of the iconic Eastern Slope Inn is this hidden gem of a shop. Unlike most consignment stores with cramped aisles and jammed racks, this is a spacious place with plenty of room to walk around and easily survey the color-coordinated, well-priced quality merchandise. You'll be hard pressed to walk out without an armful of super buys. Owned by an interior decorator, the shop even has home accessories!

Visited September 2013
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Fabulous - Frugal Fashionistas... this is a MUST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I love to give a glowing review to a local business when I have a great experience...
It's My Girlfriend's is the best consignment shop I have ever been to - you walk in and it is like you are entering a fashionistas heaven.
The sections are easy to navigate, impeccably merchandised, great clothing and accessories, and you are treated like you are at a high end boutique.
Not to mention the great loyalty program they offer, even though I don't live in the area... it was an amazing find and I hope to go back as often as possible. If you live in the area, or in Boston, Portland, take the drive it is worth the shopping experience. I cannot wait to get back there!

Visited January 2013
Plano, Texas
“Style...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Alice Spears' design style carries through all aspects of her life -- it just comes naturally to her, and fashion is just another way that she continues to impress and express her style. Totally suggest visiting this shop to experience the style that she embraces!

Visited July 2013