“Second visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Maestro's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Maestro's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Come and enjoy a piece of Italy via high quality, home made food for friendly price. Choose from variety of sandwiches for lunch or entree for dinner or join our Open mic Sunday either as a musician or come with friends and enjoy live music with a drink of your choice!
Maine
“Second visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

We went to Maestro's for a second visit and found it to be a mixed experience. Nice waiter, Shaun, who was personable and helpful. Our last visit we both had an exceptional meal, thisntime I won and my wife lost. Started with the Mozzarella in Carrozza, which was excellent even though it claimed to include Prosciutto di Parma and didn't. My main course was the Cape Sante, a delicious scallop offering. My wife had the Pollo Al Amici, very disappointing with chicken that appeared to be par boiled and tasteless. We will be back, but not to celebrate a day as special as this one.

Midlothian, VA
“Food not very good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Chicken with the Chicken Parmesan tough and even hard to cut. Shrimp pasta had no flavor. Good volume but not tasty. Olive oil dip for bread had no flavor. Service was ok. Facility was good.

center harbor
“Always excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Maestro's is a regular visit or take out for us who work in the Valley, but yet this is my first review of this great place. So, last week my boss takes us out for a celebratory lunch and we sat on the outside deck with the beautiful mountains in the background. Since we are "frequent diners" we know the menu and quality of food very well. Sometimes I stray from the Athena Salad with chicken to another choice.....but always freshly prepared and served with a smile. Thank you Andrea! Love love love this place.

Amherst NH
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

We were driving back from a car trip and noticed the sign. We were thinking of pasta for supper and decided to try the restaurant. My partner is Italian so he liked the idea. We ordered the chicken parmigiana. The dinner was very tasty and the serving was large. We both enjoyed it. I even took some back to the hotel. I also ordered the cannoli, which was traditional and served with whipped cream and strawberry slices with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side. It was delicious.

Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
“great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

Went to maestros today for the first time we will be back food was great and our server Cindy was one of the best we've ever had great!