“Impressed by their caring attitude!”
Review of Rafferty's Restaurant & Pub - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Franklin
“Impressed by their caring attitude!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Feb. 10th I reviewed a visit to this restaurant. I was not impressed. The response of the restaurant was amazing. I did as they requested and gave them another chance. I am so glad that we did. It was the best Fisherman's Platter my husband and I have ever had. We also had chowder. It is made by the chef using a "secret" recipe of his. Don't go without having at least a cup of chowder or soup. Those are made there as well.

• Visited March 2014

Billericay
“Good local”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Beer specials nightly, good service, friendly, good selection of draught ales.
Was hot, air con filters needed changing- smelt of cookin oil.

Visited March 2014
Charlestown, Rhode Island
“It was ok”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My husband and I frequent North Conway a few times a year and are trying to eat at all the different places this lovely town has to offer. We Recently tried Rafferty's since it was a walk from our hotel. I wasn't overly impressed. The food was good, but nothing memorable. Pub food, and quite greasy. Dessert was however, delicious! Beer selection was nice and the waitress helped us pick one out that turned out to be a winner. Overall our experience was So-So.

• Visited June 2013
Enfield, New Hampshire
“Amazing!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I suffer from allergies to gluten, dairy, and egg and can almost never go out to eat. We tried Rafferty's hoping they could accommodate me. Our waitress was well trained in what their food contained for ingredients and I was able to eat a fishermans platter of fried seafood, French fries and onion rings all gluten dairy and egg free and it was delicious!! We are definitely eating here again before we go home, I highly recommend it!

Farmington, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We heard about and read good ratings for this place.It was even recommended by the Inn we were staying at so we had good expectations.We were severely disappointed.The food here is average at best and the service was so so.Meal was brought to us at seperate times.The chowder was luke warm and had a strange taste.The crab cakes were mushy and more bread crumbs than crab.On the upside the buffalo chicken salad was good.Bottom line is pricey for the menu and taste of food.Cleanliness of the restaurant as a whole was lacking.Beautiful view of the dumpsters right next to the entrance.I f you want to try it, stick to pub food and beers.(basic burger 9.00).Our advice drive by.

• Visited February 2014