“5-Star!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

DELICIOUS! I have never had Indian food any better than this! We had great service from the Indian family who owns and operates this restaurant. We have driven by here a few times and finally decided to stop in and try to the food. It makes me regret ever driving and not stopping in. I would make the trip to NH just to eat here! Don't miss it!!!

There are newer reviews for Shalimar of India

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I went to North Conway during our honeymoon road trip. We had dinner at Shalimar on recommendation from our B&B host. We were VERY happy with our choice and know this is by far the best restaurant in town! Absolutely the best Indian meal we've had in our lives. Incredible service, great atmosphere, great prices, delicious food!!!
We highly recommend the coconut nan! I wanted to eat coconut nan every day for the rest of my life after eating it here.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We love the Indian food and this restaurant didn't disappointed us.
We received Large plates - with very testy food.
The price was reasonable.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Only had Indian food one other time and this time was the best. Loved the food, the people, and the decorations. Great place to go if you are looking for Indian food.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Although it was my 1st time eating Indian food, I really enjoyed it! I ate everything and took what I could'nt eat to take with me!!! I loved the deco's of the restaurant and the indian music was fantastic! I felt in India!!! The atmosphere was friendly and there were lots of indian customers too! I think we were the only tourists there.Although I can not compare it to other indian restaurants i liked the curry chicken!! TASTY! I think it's great and would recommend it to anyone who wants an Indian restaurant experience! You can also write you're comment on a small piece of paper and place it under the glass top of the table! It is cool to see all the remarks of past guests!