“Great breakfast”

Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in North Conway
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 5, 2011

Awesome pancakes.... good coffee. I will go back when I'm in the area again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,364)

Reviewed January 26, 2011

I have been going to North Conway for yesrs and never thought to stop. This last trip to the mountains, we diecided to stopa and I am SO glad that I did, that I ended up going back the next day. The place is small and fills up fast. We arriaved around 7AM before heading to Wildcat- and had no problem getting a seat. The foods was great, coffee great and the staff wonderful!!! I had eggs the first day and pancakes the next...both days were the best. Would go again and again......ENJOY!!

1  Thank JanetfromMA
Reviewed January 24, 2011

Visting north Conway many times throughout the year we always make sure to stop by peaches! The outside seating is perfect for a summer morning of some delicious breakfast while relaxing in the sun, also wonderful that they are pet friendly! North Conway is known for inviting pets into everyday life, it's nice to sit outside and eat breakfast while my pooch enjoys some time in the sun. I'd recommend this place to everyone!

1  Thank Ski16
Reviewed January 23, 2011

We make this restaurant a must stop on our annual trip to North Conway. The kids love it, and great food for adults too!

1  Thank Omrebel91
Reviewed January 10, 2011

We had the artichoke omelet and the eggs Benedict and were extremely pleased. We also had the Peach's and cream coffee cake and the cranberry lemon muffin. The Peach's and cream coffee cake was absolutely AMAZING!!!

We also were served coffee while we waited a short time for our table.

1  Thank MattVsFood