“Get the crepes!”

Ranked #7 of 96 Restaurants in North Conway
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 23, 2010

This place looked like nothing special from the outside, but my mom and I were SO glad we stopped in for lunch! WONDERFUL crepes, friendly service, and a unique location (this has not been renovated much from its days as a residential home). We can't wait to go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,393)

Reviewed June 30, 2010

We discovered Peaches four or five years ago and simply fell in love with this place. Every time we visit the White Mountain area we croon over going to breakfast at Peaches. There are not a lot of places we’d wait 30-40 minutes to get a table but this is one of them. I’m not saying we’ve always waited that long but it’s not unheard of during peak times.

The food is simply excellent and normally the staff it a joy but our last visit was less than thrilling due to a grumpy waitress. I know everyone can have a bad day but after waiting 25 minutes to sit down it was certainly a mood killer to deal with a less than hospitable waitress. The pancakes were incredible as usual but the scrambled eggs were overcooked and tough. This was the first thing at Peaches that wasn’t simply a delight to eat.

We normally eat there a few times during our once a year trip but only once this time. We’ll be back next year but we are going to explore other options.

Reviewed June 22, 2010

Great service and delicious food served with a smile. We went to this restaurant for breakfast last year and loved it. We visited again this year and loved it just as much. The food is great and the waitstaff is friendly and genuine. I love the homey atmosphere. We will return to Peaches next time we visit the area.

2  Thank 2462skiing
Reviewed March 25, 2010

We ate here for breakfast last week. We were seated in the back room which seemed like a sun porch. I think there were 5 tables out there. I ordered the Eggs Benedict special which had asparagus/tomato/cheddar service with home fries. It was awesome. First of all the English muffin was actually toasted (so many times my eggs benedict come with super lightly toasted and soft). The Eggs were place perfectly on top and the hollandaise sauce evenly over all. It was sprinkled with paprika. A truly lovely presentation. Homefries were very good with some cooked crispy the way I like them. The coffee was also very good and the waitress was attentive to refilling the cup. My husband had the regular eggs benedict and enjoyed his as well. He ordered a side of toast and commented on how thick the slice of bread was. We were in NH 2 more days and couldn't wait to go back but we were with 2 other couples and somehow they chose the next two breakfasts and I am truly sorry we didn't bow out and go back to Peaches. Oh and another thing - They serve breakfast all day (their day which is 2:30) but we went to another place the next day at noon and they had stopped serving breakfast and we were very disappointed.

1  Thank CTNewlyweds
Reviewed March 22, 2010

My family of 5 ate here one morning and loved it! We sat in the little area near the mountain side. My husband got the stuffed french toast!!! OH MY!! YUMMY!
My kids loved the pancakes with chocolate and bananas !
The waitress was very friendly. The restaurant is a cozy little breakfast spot. We'll be back !