“Nice place for breakfast”
Review of Peach's

Peach's
Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in North Conway
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 17, 2009

We were there for breakfast midweek in January. So nice and quiet! (In the summer the line extends out to the sidewalk for breakfast) Nice menu and the fresh squeezed orange juice was wonderful. I had the cranberry-walnut pancakes and they were great. It is fun to read the reviews of previous guests on the table but we didn't have much time to read them, the service was excellent.

Thank K.C.NovaScotia

Reviewed November 18, 2008

Best Breakfast in town

Reviewed November 11, 2008

Peaches in North Conway is very cute inside and out!. There are bright yellow walls and a dainty design inside, cute garden outside. Peaches serves breakfasts and lunches. I had veggie sandwich open face Panini with pesto, cheese, olives, tomatoes, sprouts, cheese, spinach, peppers, mushrooms and B had the grilled chicken sandwich with cranberry and walnuts, served with potato chips and a pickle. There were napkins under table glass to read with funny and nice comments or drawings from past customers. Everything was good! The service was wonderful, very friendly, happy people there

1  Thank KOSacramento
Reviewed October 27, 2008

This place was great. The coffee was very good and our waitress was great and very nice. My mother had banana pancakes, which were delicious. I generally do not prefer sweet foods for breakfasts, but this was the first time in quite a long time I could really go for some pancakes; I probably ate half of them! I ordered the two eggs with hash. It was okay, but not spectacular, though I'd still give this place five stars because there really isn't too much you can do with two eggs scrambled. Make sure you search for "Peach's" and not "Peaches", which I keep continually doing, mistakenly.

1  Thank BostonLauraL
Reviewed October 26, 2008

We thought this was going to be one of the highlights of our eating out but found it to be just average. We saw the crowd gathering in the front yard and in the entry so put our names in for a wait of 45 minutes. They were correct in the wait time and seated us neatly in a side window table in the back of the restaurant. We chose to have a quick easy eggs and meat dish and it was prepared as we had ordered. But it was nothing over the top, anything an average cook would prepare with no extra fanciness. The coffee was tasty and the service was very good. It was entertaining to read the comments left by others under the glass topped table. The table which was leaning downward that we actually laughed at because our glasses of water were taking a slide south on it.

1  Thank 2Travelers43