“Great Breakfasts”

Ranked #8 of 96 Restaurants in North Conway
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I wanted something different at Peach's so I tried the homemade Corned Beef Hash. It was very good and I would go there again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,395)

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have wanted to go to this place after reading reviews and finally we made it for what is touted to be the best breakfasts. NOT. It is always crowded I don't mind that when a place is worth it. We were lucky and did not have to wait.No one was ahead of us.. They seat you, and serve you quickly. It almost felt like you were being rushed. Breakfast is served all day and since it was mid morning I we opted for breakfast/brunch. I had the crepes filled with lemon cream cheese. The filling was hot and tasty, the whipped cream had melted all over the plate so not an attractive plate. The crepes were cold, too thick and tasteless. My husband was indignant that his french toast had not met an egg. Dry and tasteless. Thick slab of rather stale bread with a hint of yellow on the outside and totally white on the inside. Cant believe it was dipped in any egg mixture. I did enjoy the spritzer of cranberry juice in lemon flavored seltzer ---the coffee was not that great so I ordered the cold drink. The prices weren't bad and the do take credit cards. Definitely no need to "Dress" for dining here either. But we entered, ordered, ate and departed in ONE HALF HOUR. That should tell you something. Well, I finally got to eat at the famous Peaches. OVER IT now.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I feel a bit mean giving this an average and what I really want to say is that this is good. Not very good or excellent but good, solid fare which is reasonably priced.

This really is a good breakfast and sandwich place which has a quaint outside eating area which is nice if the sun is out. The food is good, not out of this world or outstanding but I don't think Peaches is trying to be anything but, a good solid place which consistently delivers basic but good food.

Definitely a place should you find yourself looking for a sandwich or breakfast.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Consistently amazing food and friendly staff. Love the California omelet and raisin bread toast! The wait for a table is well worth it.

1  Thank Suzyseaview
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I are so glad we came here for breakfast. The food was so good. Tasty food, good prices, nice atmosphere and great service. They do a very good job of pleasing the customer. We were impressed!!

1  Thank Ekehl