“Worth the wait”

Peach's
Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had breakfast here twice. Waited 15-25 min each time for a table for 4, but the food was very good for the price. Enjoyed the ham, asparagus & tomato crepe more than the berry ones. Rest of the family liked the French toast.

• Visited July 2013

“My favorite breakfast place in North Conway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great service, very good food, nice atmosphere. Son loved the stuffed french toast and predictably I enjoyed "my favorite." Again a place to get to early lest you have a wait.

1 Thank Adventure_Advisor
Saugus, Massachusetts
“It was okay but not a place I would race to go back to!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stopped for breakfast on a Tuesday morning and sat outside. We were promptly served coffee and perused the menu. I ordered the fruit/yogurt parfait and peach coffee cake. My husband had the raspberry stuffed french toast. My parfait was good, but not well chilled. My husband ate the french toast and said the berries were fresh but the bread was mushy and not cooked through.
The coffee cake which was supposed to be there specialty was bland, and the whipped cream which they added to it was melted and runny.
The service was great and the restaurant itself was beautiful with a nice garden, but I do not think we will go back.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Yummy peach's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Yummy yummy yummy! Delicious french toasts. We had a big breakfast (five of us) around $50. I did not take pictures because I was too busy eating. Will definitely go there again when i am in the area. Loved it! And the waitress we had was great! We ate outside so i have no idea how the service is inside.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank travelingpants1974
Halifax, Canada
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had Breakfast there and it was awesome. I had Blueberry Walnut pancakes and my husband had eggs bennie and both were great.Way more than you could eat. I had the flavored cinnamon coffee, yummy!!!!

Visited July 2013