“Peaches”

Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in North Conway
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Delicious breakfast and wide choice of food, but I have to say there are too many tables crowded together. They need more space.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,364)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went to Peach's based on Trip Advisor ratings and was not disappointed. The menu is solid, but the quality and taste is superb. I loved my butterscotch apple pancakes. Nice feel in a house setting. Good food. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We went to Peaches twice during our recent trip to North Conway. Once for breakfast and once for lunch. The place was packed both times, however the wait to get a table ended up to be about 15 minutes each time.

For lunch I had a chicken crepe that was outstanding. Across the board my wife and daughters all found things that they enjoyed. For breakfast I had the banana stuffed French toast, filled with a cream cheese whipped cream. It was yummy!

Service was good, but busy. Food was served in a reasonable amount of time.

You can't go wrong with Peaches!!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The food was ok. My waffles were dry. Little parking. Four of us ate and no one came away saying they would go back. Not sure how it got such a high rating....?

Reviewed July 9, 2013

It is a beautiful little restaurant. Service is wonderful and the food delicious. It is probably a good idea to get there early, I suspect it might fill up and have quite a waiting list during season.