“Busy little breakfast place”
Review of Peach's

Peach's
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Ottawa, Canada
“Busy little breakfast place”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I was referred to this place by my motel, and found even at 9:30 in the morning it was very busy. The menu had a lot to offer and the staff were attentive. My only negative comment would be that while they have an outdoor section, you are suppose to go inside first - there are no signs indicating that. When I left at 10 o'clock, there was a large number people waiting for seats so it is best to get there early.

Visited July 2013

Morrill, Maine
“You have to get the pancakes!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

They have the best breakfast in North Conway. Plan on waiting to get in for breakfast, unless you arrive before 7:30. You must try their pancakes!

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“You Have to Eat here.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Everyone that has ever been to this area knows Peaches atleast they should. Its wonderful, homemade cooking to die for! Staff is the best. I always get something to go to take home with me. The crapes are the best.

Visited February 2013
Gilford, New Hampshire
“Breakfast/Lunch Peach's got it all.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I like the fact that you can have breakfast or lunch anytime of the day. I don't like breakfast but my husband does and this restaurant fts both of our needs.The food was incredible! Not one thing was wrong. All sorts of breakfast items including omelettes, pancakes of all kinds, breakfast crepes and all sort of egg dishes. For lunch, they have a quiche of the day and many many wonderful sandwiches. A lot of salads and also open-faced panini's.
I can't wait to go back again soon.

• Visited June 2013
“Quaint, touristy spot with decent food.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We arrived for breakfast and waited about 20 minutes to get in. There is a small indoor area with seating and newspapers for waiting otherwise you are waiting outside on the sidewalk/ walkway. There are tables outside but it was raining/wet so we opted for indoor seating. Inside is small and tables are close together. Place is quaint. Our server was busy and took our orders after a few minutes waiting at the table. The menu had both breakfast and lunch options and several creative and healthy choices which is why I picked it, along with the positive reviews it got. My kids ordered bacon, ham and sausage with toast (so much for healthy!); my husband ordered eggs over easy with sausage and toast; and I ordered the eggplant crepes. After about 15-20 mins, the waitress came back and told me that they were out of the eggplant crepes. :( I then ordered a California omelette with avacados, tomatoes, onions and cheddar. It came out in about 10-15 mins and was decent overall. My husband said his food was okay. I would not return based on our experience-not because it was bad, just because we didn't love it and it was $40+. It was okay.

• Visited July 2013