“This place is rated #1 in North Conway with good reason”
Review of Peach's

Peach's
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We dropped in for lunch and were very pleased that we did. My grilled chicken sandwich was A-1 and my wife was very pleased with her meal as well.

When the server asked how everything was I told her that we were going to stay for supper as well. She was kind enough to reply that we could do that but would have to cook our own meals, as they were only open for bkfst and lunch.

I wonder now if she was serious. :o) We shall return!

There are newer reviews for Peach's

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant in March 2013. The service and food were fantastic. No long waits..no bad manners..just plain good old service and value for money. I guess when a place is busy, even on a quite day, then it has something special to say.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. When traveling, I always make it a point to eat at a local breakfast joint, and Peach's is by far one of the best dining experiences I've ever had! It feels like you are dining at "grandma's" house on Sunday morning. The atmosphere is warm and the servers are quick and accommodating. The food was served promptly and hot, which is always a plus. I got the Corn Beef Hash (yum!) and my SO got a Breakfast Sandwich (fantastic.) Peach's has become a "must-go" for us if we are visiting North Conway.

P.S Be sure to draw a picture or write a message on a napkin and leave it for the staff! The next time you visit, try to find it displayed under the glass on the breakfast tables :)

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We are NH residents and have been vacationing in North Conway for years. Every trip driving by Peach's thinking "we should try there some day". Finally went there for breakfast for the first time last month on our way home. It was AMAZING. They had a selection of flavored coffee, made that morning muffins and the best chocolate raspberry crapes ever! Great home cooked food in a homey atmosphere and the service was fast and friendly! Also - the price was reasonable too. A great way to end a ski vacation - thinking we may need to drive back up there from Southern NH some pre-summer weekend just for the crapes.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Loved Peach's and would go back any day! It was such a wonderful little restaurant and breakfast was DELICIOUS! Would recommend it to all who travel the N. Conway area.