“Good Breakfast”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Oxford, Florida
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I had the Blueberry, walnut pancakes-they were very good. Lots of choices and fair prices. Some unique breakfast items also. Very friendly and very fast service.

Visited October 2012

New Hope, Pa
“Worth waiting in line for”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

While vacationing in North Conway we went to Peach's for breakfast. It is only open for breakfast and lunch. Had to wait about 15 minutes to be seated although it was a weekday and the off-season had started. Their menue selection for breakfast is enormous. My husband had a mexican breakfast and I ordered the Egs Benedict over Asparagus. Oh how good it was. the portion was just perfect. Usually we don't go out for breakfast while vacationing at a time-share. But after reading the great reports on TripAdvisor, we figured, we must go there. The place is nicely decorated, warm and homey. We really enjoyed it.

Visited October 2012
Connecticut
“Higher Hopes Than Delivered”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

It's a nice, quaint place. An old house converted to a restaurant. We showed up maybe 8:30am for breakfast. They were already pretty crowded but we were sat right away. I ordered a jumbo breakfast or something like that. Everything was done well, but not noteworthly so. By the time we left, maybe 45mins later they were packed with people waiting for tables.

We observed an older women who came in to check on her place in line. She said she had been waiting for 30 minutes and was told only 20 or so to wait. The hostess (I don't think they had a dedicated hostess at that moment she was probably a waitress?) told the older woman that she was next and just had to wait to clear a table. The woman complained and said forget it and the hostess got somewhat hostile/huffy.

I was next in line to pay so I tried to lighten the hostess's mood by asking if they were always so busy on a monday. She was somewhat snippy with me and said something about a big fair that was happening this week. She seemed to catch herself and then was friendlier.

So I found the service so-so, the food average and the atmosphere very rustic and cute.

I would suggest trying the nearby Priscilla's for breakfast instead and only going here if you want a different venue to try.

• Visited September 2012
Boston
“Busy, Busy Busy...”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great location and great staff, Peach's attracts a crowd and the wait can be long. We went for breakfast and the food is good, unexceptional fare. The kids loved it, and we all liked the napkin "notes" under the glass on each table, with stories from past customers.

Good place, but there's plenty of other good places in Conway.

• Visited October 2012
Portland, Maine
“Where is the wow factor?”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We arrived just past noon on the 14th and were told that the wait was 25 minutes. About 40 minutes later our name was called and we were seated out on the balcony. Service was outstanding throughout our meal. My wife ordered the artichoke omelet and I settled for the california omelet with a side of their home-made corned beef hash. She said her omelet was pretty good. Mine temperature wise was lukewarm at best inside it and the requested havarti cheese was barely present. I do cook a bit and it seemed that the ingredients are prepared in advance than added to the omelet. There was no soul to my omelet and a decent omelet is really not that difficult to do. So to me mine was a disappointment. The corned beef hash seemed like a combination of the canned stuff mixed with mashed potatoes then formed into a patty and warmed. Again temperature was lukewarm on the inside. With all the outstanding reviews of this place we might try it again……but where oh where is the wow factor???

• Visited October 2012