“Excellent breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 22, 2014

A delightful breakfast spot right on the main road in North Conway. The blue berry pancakes were huge and delicious some of the best I have ever eaten and the eggs and bacon were excellent.

The service is quick and efficient and the staff friendly. We bought muffins to eat later on the road as well and they were excellent.

I certainly recommend it for breakfast if you are in the area

1  Thank SteveKMontreal
There are newer reviews for Blueberry Muffin Restaurant

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Every time we are in North Conway I have to stop at the blueberry muffin for breakfast! The portions are huge! It is a little pricey if your on a budget but you will not need lunch and the food is great! Always service with a smile! Try the muffins or the red flannel hash!!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Basic dinner food if you don't want to go to fast food or Friendly's.
It is a little pricey. Can be a little crowded and noisy.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I had oatmeal which was great. My husband ordered french toast (he thought he was ordering a side of french toast at 3.95) when the french toast came it was two measly pieces of wonder bread style toast. When the bill came they charged us 7.95 for it. I asked the waitress if there was a mistake , nope they gave him a full order (no sides or anything with it) and they really charge 7.95 for two pieces of shriveled up white bread, If they are really going to charge 7.95 I expect thick Texas style french toast and at least 4 pieces. I won't be back for there overpriced food. The restaurant is also very small with as many tables as possible crammed in you can barely move your chairs without hitting the next table. The waitress was ok and it wasn't her fault.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

very good. our hotels breakfast was so so. We were close by to Blueberry Muffin and it was great. we sat outside with the sun and was comfortable. service was great and so was the food.