“Excellent Breakfast”

Blueberry Muffin Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This little treasure is right beside the Yankee Clipper and I think may be owned by them. We were given coupons for breakfast with out stay. It is nice that breakfast is served all day so you can sleep in and then roll out of bed and get some bacon and eggs right next door! The food was excellent especially their muffins which are the size of small pumpkins. Do not miss this place when you are in the area, you will not be disappointed and they have excellent prices

Visited March 2013

“Decent enough”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

If flies buzzing around bother you, don't go here. Prices alittle high, but it's expected in a "tourist town". Hostess and waitress both very nice. They were very attentive at coffee refills, however I didn't order coffee, so she never came back once my order came. Service was quick! Food was hot! But for a place called Blueberry Muffin I expected a better quality blueberry muffin.
I'll try lunch sometime, but don't think I'll go back for breakfast.

• Visited October 2013
Sandwich, New Hampshire
“Restaurant is not clean and very overpriced!!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

It was Saturday of Columbus Day weekend, hardly any cars in the parking lot...should have been our first clue! As soon as we walked in, I was hit by the strong stench of chlorine (the restaurant is attached to a hotel and obviously shares a wall with the pool). As soon as we were seated, I saw that our table was dirty and the wall it was up against was stained with bits of food...not a good sign. The waitress did clean the table as soon as I let her know. As I was looking over the menu, I was absolutely SHOCKED by the prices...they have four-star restaurant prices on everything! $8.49 for a CHEESEBURGER?? Really? And it comes with chips, not even fries?? $2.59 for HALF A GRAPEFRUIT?? Aren't grapefruits 50 cents in the grocery store?? Talk abou taking advantage of people! We were already seated, so we ordered lunch for the kids (ordered off of the breakfast menu because the lunch menu was so unreasonably priced). My son had one pancake ($3.49) and my daughter had a slice of French toast ($3.49). Won't be back and cannot recommend.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank mello11
Connecticut
“More than muffins...”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Wonderful breakfast and customer service. They offer several types of coffee with your breakfast and the waitress provided me various flavored refills. All the breakfasts that included eggs were served with either toast or a fresh baked muffin (3 flavors). I will go back...

Visited October 2013
Lincolnville, Maine
“Good place for breakfast”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were doing the tourist thing in North Conway. We wandered into this place and were very pleasantly surprised-- a smallish but adequate menu, good food, good coffee, reasonable prices and a very friendly waitress who filled us in little-known points of interest. A place like this is a tourist's best friend.

• Visited September 2013