“Good food; good prices”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Morrisville, Vermont
“Good food; good prices”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

When we used to come to North Conway when the kids were little, we frequented this place for its cheap, good breakfast food. It was just as we remembered: good muffins and good pancakes. I just can't understand a restaurant in New England charging an extra $1.25 for maple syrup!
Can't comment on the lunch menu because we've never eaten lunch there!

Burlington ma
“Dog friendly patio”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This restaurant is my new favorite, its dog friend patio made our life easier , it dose get very busy and you do get rushed, so as long as you want a quick bite good spot to eat . Food and service is good .

• Visited June 2013
Providence, Rhode Island
“good food”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

ate at the blueberry muffin which is the restaurant for the Yankee Clipper Inn and a family of 4 eating each day with discounted coupons from the inn basically payed between $6.00 and $12.00 dollars each day which is great on my pockets
blueberry pancakes are bigger than the plate they come on and everything else is good too

Visited July 2013
North Providence, Rhode Island
“blueberry madness”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

the blueberry pancakes are almost bigger that the plate they come on and muffins are very good. i never had a bad meal here and love the blueberry coffee as well

Milford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HOLY Blueberry Pancakes”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a decent place to eat. I have to say they do have HUGE blueberry pancakes. I myself couldn't eat both of them. They (2 of them) covered the entire plate. I will say there were good. My only issue is the person who seated us gave us coffee and then I heard a different waitress offering blueberry coffee to another guest - wish I would have known. However, my pancakes were yummy!

1 Thank Shelly R