“A little bit improved!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Over the years, we went there very often. Two years ago, I noted that this restaurant was really dirty and I stopped going there. I try it again this year for their famous blueberry muffins. This time, I noted that it was cleaner than before even if it was far away from perfect. Service has been fast and food was very good,at least pancakes and muffin.

There are newer reviews for Blueberry Muffin Restaurant

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I did not have high expectations for this place based on reviews but it was located right across the street from our hotel. The place is adequately clean and decorated; nothing fancy. The food and service were good. I have no complaints and it met & slightly exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

With a town loaded with options you would think this place could do better. It sits on busy Route 16 not far from the center of North Conway across from the Hampton Inn we stayed at. It doesnt look like much but had outdoor seating and a sign that stated some appetizing breakfast items so we decided to stop in.

Walking in I felt like I walked into someones basement with a smell of a musty cheap carpet and just a basic style hole in the wall. The staff there is a mix of some with personalities and some that are just down right unfriendly. Lucky for us we got seated in one of the not so nice waitress that looked like she had better things to do then wait tables today. The menu is standard breakfast fare, nothing to rave about and the greasy omelets and mediocre homefries with tasteless coffee did not start the day out well. Plus the prices are a bit high for what you get. Throw in the not so nice waitress throwing the plates of food at us with no interaction whatsoever and the whole meal was a waste of time. Skip this place and visit the McDonalds across the street. At least there you know what your getting and don't have to deal with the staff this much. Plus it will be cheaper than $30 bucks for breakfast!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Everyday special for 3.79 includes 2 eggs, tiast and beverage. Everything was cooked as ordered, home fries are excellent, staff is friendly. 9 of us wwnt each morning and never had a negative experience.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is our favorite breakfast spot when we visit North Conway. Even when we get free breakfast at the hotel we stay at we stop there at least once. Food is good and staff is friendly. And of course the muffins are good. Best when split and grilled with butter.