“Great breakfast”

Blueberry Muffin Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 94 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
richmond
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Huge pancakes, good omelet and awesome muffins. Prices reasonable. Just wish we would have made it more than once on our trip!

Visited February 2013

Manchester
“Great Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I liked the basic egg and toast breakfast and the friendly service. I was also able to get in and out quickly. I was a little surprised to find that it cost $4.00 to add a side of sausage to my meal.

Visited February 2013
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Friendly, unique, old-time place!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I stopped for a very late breakfast meal. The service was prompt, super-friendly, and the place was very, very clean. A nice counter to sit at and plenty of tables also. I had a blueberry muffin, grilled which was very good. My side of bacon, however, was very chewy and definitely left over from the morning. We ate breakfast at 1pm, so that's kind of understandable. My husband loved his eggs benedict, however.

All in all, a nice place for breakfast, especially if you appreciate old-style music and settings.

• Visited February 2013
“After a Good nights sleep a wonderful Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed at the Yankee Clipper which shares this property and had a wonderful breakfast the next morning. many people in and out but it never felt busy the food came fast and it was hot and the wait staff was friendly and smiling and a great source of where to shop and things to do If we didn't live so far away in Canada we would be regulars

• Visited July 2012
“AWFUL!! DIRTY, MUSTY DO NOT EAT HERE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Years ago it was a pretty good place. Now it's dirty, musty and terrible. Expensive bill for total crap!!!

Visited December 2012