“Outstanding!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Brandli's has always been a favorite of mine. By far the best pizza in The Valley! Not only is the pizza good but the pasta dishes are also amazing. My favorite is the Capellini with Pink Cream or the Pesto. I've been eating here for almost 15 years and I have yet to grow tired of their food. I even had my rehearsal dinner for my wedding at Brandli's. Consistent, homemade, original, and excellent customer service. Keep up the good work!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The food here is way overpriced and they are just taking advantage of the shoppers that don't want to leave Settler's Green to get food. The food is also not good at all and the waits can be horrendous on busy days.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Went to Brandlis the other night, had a great time, watching my pizza being hand tossed was great. They had plenty of choices for my kids, even have a playground out front for them to run around. The staff was all amazing and polite, Plenty of smiles and made us feel very welcomed. I would highly recommend Brandlis to anyone looking for food in the area, Ill definitely be back again soon!

1  Thank Pandemonium46054
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I'm a LOCAL and I LOVE THIS PLACE!
Pizza is awesome, servers are fantastic and the atmosphere is great for families. Kids love watching the pizza dough being tossed in the air.
I can usually clip a coupon to make the visit more affordable.

1  Thank friedflubber
Reviewed March 28, 2013

enjoy going great service and excellent pizza go twice a year with friend and family lovey spot from a break of shopping going back in a week