“Welcome back”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Madison NH
“Welcome back”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

It had been a good many years since I had been to Lobster Trap and my wife had never been until our visit last evening, I left regretting the years away and my wife with the resolve: we will be back. My lobster roll was fabulous (loaded with lobster with little filler & mayo). Pam's baked haddock was superb. We shared the award winning chowder and found it worthy of its recognition. Our server, Rita was a delight. She was friendly and highly informative of specials as well as regular menu items. As pam said, " we will be back"

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank MattapoisettED

petah tikva
“The lobster was divine”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We got a warm recommendation on this spot, unless its not in tourist way. Most of the crowd was local fox (They all knew each other) and the atmosphere was friendly.
The service was fast and...The lobster was fresh and one of the best that I ever tried.
We took the filled crab lobster, try it , its hot stuff.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank oded0007
Gray, Maine
“great seafood”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

During a recent visit to north conway we ate at this resturant twice, once for lunch and once for supper. They have an early bird menu which is in effect from 11:30 to 6:00 PM. It appears to be the same entre with reduced sides. I had two different Haddock dishes and my wife had the lobster roll and Linguine with clam sauce which was covered with steamed littleneck clams. All four meals were under $13 and were very generous and well prepared. It is a little hidden away but is better than many of the resturants uptown. Atmosphere not the best but the food makes up for it.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank jonathan h
Lynn, Massachusetts
“a little out of the way but worth the trip”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Resaurant is on Westside Road . Had a great specials that were vey reasonably priced. Wife & I each had Lobster roll with hot butter. Much better than with Mayo. Portion was large. Waitress was very good. Couple that left had passed on desert that came with their meal and waitress said they wanted to give it to us. Too bad we were too full from the meal to accept. Will visit again

Visited May 2013
2 Thank dotboy3088
Bay Shore, New York
“Everything Well Prepared.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Finally our first decent dinner in New Hampshire. The Lobster Stew was full of big pieces of Lobster, my mussels fra diavlo had some of the plumpest sand free mussels I have ever eaten. The fried fisherman platter was perfectly cooked. The haddock was still moist. The shrimp not chewy, the calamari were fried just right. They did not have much in the way of desserts except pie. I usually don't care for pie, but the blueberry pie was the best I ever tasted. Our waitress was friendly and spent a few minutes at the end of the meal chatting with us. The prices were very reasonable compared to some of the really sub standard places we had eaten at on this trip. We can't wait to go back next year.

• Visited May 2013