“Not bad for a chain”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had a good time, It was everything you would expect from a chain. The people were all friendly with the exception of one. Food wasn't the greatest but it was good and came out pretty quickly.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Food very average and cold . the staff were cleaning the booths as we were eating dusting with feather duster, hoovering and spraying cleaner not at the other side of the restaurant but in the booths at either side of us and we ate at 7 o'clock not as it was closing

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Being from Canada I have never eaten at an Applebee's before, so after shopping at Settlers Green we decided to give this place a try. The food is typical of the chain restaurant fair, which to say the food wasn't bad but it was a little generic in taste. If I were to blind fold myself I would be hard pressed to tell the difference between the food from Applebee's, Chilies, Kelsey's, Casey's ect...The kids loved it and if they are happy than so am I. So what blew me away about this place? It was the service. Our young waiter Clifford S was amazing. We had ordered an appetizer that had many different things to sample and we received a guacamole dip and tortilla chips instead. We would not have said anything, but my wife really wanted to try the wings, so we told Clifford that there was an error. Right away he replaced the order and while it was being cooked he told us to keep the dip and chips and that there would be no charge for it. The general manager than came and apologized to us for the mix up. We received the second appetizer to which again Clifford apologized for mistake. We were so full that we all had to take our main courses home. We later found out as the general manager came to ask us how our meal was and that Clifford paid our appetizer and like previously stated we were not charged for the wrong appetizer, so we got two appetizer's for free. I felt so bad for Clifford so I left a $20 tip on a $70 bill, and I would do it again for service like that. More times than not, up here in Canada when a mistake is made, you are made to feel like crap when you bring the error to the waiter's attention. Thank you Applebee's for the most awesome service. We will be back again.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I don't care how good a place looks and cooks - if your food order takes over 45 minutes to arrive, nothing else really matters. arriving just before 12 noon, we all ordered salads for lunch and had to wait this long - even after asking 15 minutes into the wait if there was any problem; the answer was "it is coming soon"...
yes when we eventually were served, we found the food was good. the server was friednly but did not keep us posted properly. the problem might have been the kitchen. the manager made some lame excuses and promised to make it up to us (party of 4) - but we never saw him again and were made to pay full price....
ps.: as we left many other early arrival patrons seemed to be waiting for their food too.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

It's an Applebee's. Don't think I've ever had a bad meal. They need a more visible sign out front of this establishment. We almost drove past not knowing what it was.