“Average food friendly staff”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #35 of 98 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Nice restaurant and friendly staff in the entrance of Sattler's Green outlet, but average food

Reviewed October 11, 2011

I know some people hate to eat in chain restaurants while on holiday, but we hit upon Applebee’s one night when we wanted to get something to eat after 9pm (most restaurants in North Conway and Jackson where we were staying close at 9pm on an off-peak weeknight). I had never eaten in an Applebee’s before, so wasn’t sure what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised to find a pleasant, lively atmosphere, friendly staff and great food. In fact, we enjoyed it so much; we ended up eating here two nights in a row!

For appetizer we had a sampler both nights. The boneless chicken wings and pork tacos were especially delicious, but everything on the sampler was good, quesadillas, mozzarella sticks, spinach and artichoke dip and nachos, they were all really tasty. My husband had a cheesy, creamy pasta on both nights, he loved it, it was crammed full of lovely tender chicken and had a really good flavour. I had a stir fry one night and breaded shrimp the second, both were delicious. We both had dessert, I had a couple of the dessert ‘shooters’ (they are bigger than they look in the picture, I ordered two when one is plenty) the strawberry cheesecake one was my favourite. My husband had an apple and cinnamon pie, which he loved.

The best thing about Applebee’s is the price, the first night, for a sampler appetizer, two entrée’s, two desserts, one beer and a soda, came to $56, the second night without the beer came to $52. I can’t believe it is possible to eat so well for so little money!

Everything about Applebee’s was great, the food, the service, the atmosphere and the price were all excellent. I will certainly be looking out for an Applebee’s when I am next in the USA.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

On vacation in NH and decided to give this locations Applebees a try.
1 Appetizer + 2 Entrees = Just $20 !!! Great deal !!!
We had the Potato Twisters for our appetizer and my wife had the "Chicken Fettuccine Carbonara" and I had the "Fiesta Lime Chicken"
Atmosphere was good, meals were good and the service was great.
Overall a much better dining experience than the Queensbury NY location that we ate at last Sept. Glad we gave it another try. Would come back to this location again.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

Stopped in here after a long trip and were delighted to be seated quickly and be given great meal. I have the asiago peppercorn steak and was delighted. No problems at all.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

Great place. The staff was totally awesome. We went there twice in two days! The lunch is awesome, had the 5.99 all you could eat salad and soup. The French Onion Soup and Spinach salad were awesome. Where I will always go when I visit North Conway