“Always good”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Been here many times. Food is always amazing and the waiters super friendly and efficient. If your appetite is smaller, sharing plates is okay. Housemade brews are good! Coming from a Canadian from Québec (home to the micro-breweries) that is no small compliment :-). Definitely will be back whenever we're in North Conway.

1  Thank griffgraff_traveler
Write a ReviewReviews (1,649)

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Every time I've driven by on a summer night, there is a crowd out the door, so took advantage to try lunch. Glad I did. Brisket sandwich was yummy, as was the sweet potato fries. Others in my part had burgers and they were big and juicy and cooked to order. Beer was good, as was the service. Didn't like the pineapple ginger iced tea, but that was just my preference.

1  Thank bbtchr13
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is fun and the staff are friendly. I enjoyed the Blueberry Beer and all good aspects end there. My crab cake sliders were plain and small (compared to the bread they were served on). My daughter's Mac and cheese was Kraft, not a company I am find of, but more so, I expected a BBQ place to make their own Mac and cheese. Maybe I ordered the wrong items. The menu was large, and burgers a plenty if that's what your looking for.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Enjoyed a few brewski's and wings :) Bartenders were great and the atmosphere was young and fun :):)

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were recommended this restaurant and were excited to go. The wait was 30-45 minutes which I believe is the norm in tourist season. (Could use some more benches outside as a result). Lots of atmosphere in the restaurant. Waiter was good. Food was just okay. The reason I'm giving it a three (worst dining experience during seven day stay) was that they seated us (2 adults, 1 teenager) in the kiddie section it seemed. It made the volume in Chucky Cheese sound like a nursing home (and I like loud rock). We just wanted to eat and get out. There are better places (for food and atmosphere) in the immediate area. Maybe if I was ten I'd appreciate it more.