“Superb and Service”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Got there around 3 pm in a rain storm and had two superb beers a Belgium Ale and the Pale Ale. I am always looking for a brew pub and do not miss this one. The pub food was excellent. Remember is is pub food not fine dining. We sat at the bar and the bartender even though she was busy was informative and helpful about the area. Many regulars came in for a pint and we had an delightful afternoon talking to the locals and enjoying our beer. Just what a local pub is about.

There are newer reviews for Moat Mountain Smokehouse

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stopped by for an early lunch, so there was hardly anyone in the place. The nachos I got came on a big platter and were delicious. I also ordered a flight of their own craft beer, and most of them were very good.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

When we come up to New Hampshire we always try to hit up Moat Mountain. We all enjoy their food and I love their beer. We went for lunch this time which helped us avoid the massive dinner crowds. The IPA on tap is very tasty and I always enjoy their brisket sandwich. Yum! My wife said she's over this place but I still think it's one of the best restaurants in North Conway. Just has a great feel about it.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

They do not take reservations which make it difficult for a large group. We waited for 1 hour and 15 minutes to be seated. Service was excellent with attentive and energetic wait staff. Too bad the food was average. The room was extremely loud, and I was glad when we left the restaurant.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Went here for the first time to watch the Bruins playoff game on June 17th, 2013. I'm glad I went. Great food, great drink, excellent service and many TV's.