“Nice but noisy”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here with a large family group. The food was OK. The service was very good. My biggest negative is that it was very noisy so you could not really have a good conversation with anyone around the table. It was very busy so folks must like it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,868)

Reviewed July 17, 2014

My wife and I went here w/o our kids and found this place very reasonable, clean, efficient, a bit of a surprise overall. Food was great and would certainly suggest it as a place to stop for food.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Plenty of variety and excellent food. Each time my son (14) tried something he said wow! Service was good. Only negative was it was a loud restaurant.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Very crowded when we went at about 430-5pm on a friday, but did not have too wait for a table! Wings are very good, not spicy, I had a ceasear salad that was ok. My hubby had the ribs, he said they were dry, my parents had the haddock and said it was good. Kid friendly, lots to look at. Dessert was good, I got some chocolate cake with a mousse type filling...very good but share it!!!! I would go back, but I'd try a different entree!

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Food was good but for a late Sunday lunch, the food took a very long time. I should mention the service was friendly and the food was good. The place is a good atmosphere for families and large groups too. Just not sure why the food took so long. I can't imagine coming here on a Saturday night.