“Best Sweet Potato Fries!”

Muddy Moose Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #8 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lincoln, New Hampshire
“Best Sweet Potato Fries!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Had a great experience dining in. Service was good, food was great. Overall Great. The pulled pork was delicious and they have the best sweet potato fries. Always a wait...but good things come to those who wait :)

Visited June 2014

Danvers, Ma.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for families”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Don't expect 4 star meals but, if you want a comfortable atmosphere with good food a place the kids enjoy this place is for you.

• Visited March 2014
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We always make sure that we get to the Muddy Moose at lease once during every trip. The food is always good and the prices are reasonable. I will be going back there in 2 weeks to see Thomas the Train with 2 Grandson's and I am planning to take them there. I figure that they will enjoy the atmosphere and they seem to have a good children's menu.

• Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Moostely bad”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Mid week dinner. I should have followed my instincts and gone elsewhere when I saw the many, many offerings on their menu. We were seated on the back deck and the servers were splitting their time between the deck and the dining room. It was probably too much to expect them to cover well. She tried, but we were often unattended for long stretches of our meal.

Ordinarily this wouldn't have been a problem but the steak I ordered was bad. Really bad. I needed steak sauce to choke it down and by the time I received any the steak was cold and really bad. The baked potato wasn't much better....it had been prepared a long time before it made its way to my plate. There was a full parking lot but I suspect not many were returning customers.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank mdhden
BOSTON
“Ehhhhhh”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was the second time we ate at the Muddy Moose and again, I was not very impressed. The food was just ok and our waitress never asked us if the food was good once she delivered it. I won't go here again. I am sure there has to be a restaurant in North Conway that has better food. This isn't it.

Visited June 2014