“Very satisfied”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I really enjoyed eating here. It was very laid back and food was great and we could not have asked for better service.

There are newer reviews for Muddy Moose Restaurant & Pub

Reviewed June 1, 2014

The server was absolutely attentive and perfect so that was great. My husband got wings and said they were ok. I got the full rack of ribs and chose the Hohenlohe sauce which the server described as bbq sauce with blackberry. It tastedvlike they melted a jar of Smuckers and dumped it on my ribs. I was super disappointed. Oh well. Lesson was learned for next time we are in the area.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Food was better than expected and the service was awesome. Even bought one of their cool Muddy Moose t'shirts. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Living about an hour away, this was our go to place for years, when we were in the area. Kind of noisy, lots of tourists. The food, nothing spectacular, but usually ok, a burgers and fries kind of place for us.
My wife and I stopped during prime dining time, and decided to wait the estimated 45 minutes. The benches in the waiting area were full, maybe 25 people waiting ahead of us. Thirty minutes or so into the wait, a woman arrived, asked how long the wait would be for a party of 14. The hostess announced, no wait at all, right this way. A woman who was ahead of us, and several others, questioned this, and voiced their displeasure. The hostess stated they always kept a couple of tables open for large parties. These were not single large tables, but standard tables pushed together, which could have been separated to accommodate smaller parties. Several of those waiting, including my wife and I, were shocked and annoyed by this practice. We left (as did others) and went to one of the many other places in town. We will not be going back, but I guess it's great if you have a large group.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Muddy Moose is a must visit restaurant when visiting North Conway, NH. Service is great, food is great, ambiance is cool! Great family place.