“Best clam chowder ever!!!”

Muddy Moose Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #8 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 2, 2013

It was a cold, drizzily day in Maine when we walked it to Muddy Moose. We were offered a seat by the fireplace - wonderful! The service was friendly and attentive and quick. We shared a burger plate, a small Greek salad, and the best - a bowl of clam chowder! It was thick and rich and hot! Where can I get the recipe?

1  Thank Golfwidow115
There are newer reviews for Muddy Moose Restaurant & Pub

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stopped here with my family while visiting North Conway. The atmosphere was good, and the decorations really grabbed our attention (very "busy" room). The food was pretty good, and our waitress was very attentive and prompt.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My family had a great time at Muddy Moose. My kids were asking to go back! We went before the lunch crowd on Columbus Day weekend and watched the restaurant fill up quickly. My kids were happy, lots to look at, kid-friendly, crayons on the table, the staff was great and so was the beer. Our waitress really helped me out with my dairy allergy in checking ingredients. It was a great meal!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Best hamburgers in town. Great beer selection.
Moose theme throughout. Clean, family, fun place to eat.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Been here many times. Food is good. A great place for families! Restaurant is clean and atmosphere rustic. They have tables outside in the summer. Servers are quick and efficient