“Best value in the area. Food is far better than you would expect for a pub type restaurant.”
Review of Horsefeathers

Horsefeathers
Ranked #16 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our landmark North Conway, New Hampshire restaurant has been serving up Sustenence, Merriment & Cheer since 1976. Our food is legendary, our service is warm, our style is definitely neighborhood. Mt. Washington Valley's most popular restaurant open 11am to 11pm seven days a week.
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The beer sampler comes on a cast iron stand with a wide variety of types and flavors. An excellent way to start off lunch. I had the swordfish special for $9!! The generous portion of swordfish was cooked perfectly and the whole meal tasted great... I could not believe it cost only $9.

The server was friendly and efficient.

We sat in the tables area but could still see the Red Sox game playing on the many flat screen tv's.

There are newer reviews for Horsefeathers

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We visited North Conway for the day, and stopped in at Horsefeathers for late lunch. The place was still busy in spite of the time....and the meals we saw being served looked great. My husband and I shared two sandwiches; the crab and harvarti was excellent, as was the pulled pork burrito which were both served with realllllly good sliced fried sliced potatoes. The other couple had the salmon special served with a side salad, and the other had the steak and snow pea salad and both enjoyed their meals, also! We also had enjoyed the beer sampler. There were several other items I look forward to trying on future visits to this restaurant....

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We had the most delcious scallop pie ever. It was like a coquille dish but the topping was so good. My husband was sorry he hadn't ordered the same thing. As it was a 2 for 1 we really hadn't expected the quality of food. We finished off the scallops but we couldn't finish his steak special. It was very good as well. We took it back to our lodgings and had it as a sandwich the next day. Both dishes were served with the yummiest potatoes. A very good experience.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stopped here for lunch on a Thursday while passing through North Conway. Have walked and driven by this restaurant for years but had never visited. I guess the open parking space right in front of the door was an omen. There are different room to dine in, a bar with booths and high tops to the left, a new bar with tables upstairs with a view of the mountains and train station, and an ice cream shop to the right which has an old fashion counter with booths. We eat in the ice cream shop since there was no stairs for my elderly companion to climb. They had specials for lunch including Prime rib sandwich, pot roast sandwich and salmon filet. My companion had the salmon fillet served with a cucumber salsa and salad for $8.95. The portion was very large and she said it was delicious since she eat everything. I had the clam chowder which was very good and served HOT, the way I like it, not lukewarm like so many places. I also had the bacon, vermont cheddar 1/2 lb hamburger served with fries, which was also very good.
Overall the prices were very reasonable. We had Alexis for a server who was both friendly and helpful with our order. Will be visiting here again.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I'd had my heart set on a haddock sandwich (or small order of fish and chips) for lunch, but nothing like it on the menu. When I told the waiter what I'd been hoping for, he came back with an offer of a haddock Reuben that is usually on the week-day menu. Just what I'd been hoping for! It was delish, and it was so nice for him to go out of his way. The fries are not the "normal" fry- more like a tater tot. They were good!

We stayed in the icecream-parlor part, and it was a fun environment. Clean, airy, fun tunes.