“You can’t go to North Conway and not stop…”
Review of Horsefeathers

Horsefeathers
Ranked #16 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our landmark North Conway, New Hampshire restaurant has been serving up Sustenence, Merriment & Cheer since 1976. Our food is legendary, our service is warm, our style is definitely neighborhood. Mt. Washington Valley's most popular restaurant open 11am to 11pm seven days a week.
Massachusetts
“You can’t go to North Conway and not stop…”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

…at Horsefeathers. It’s our go to place when we are in the area. Consistent food, service, and value. I prefer the upstairs that has high pub tables and couches with a fireplace and multiple TVs where you can catch the game. Mussel appetizer is great and you can’t go wrong with any of their sandwiches.

new hampshire
“Good value in North Conway.”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have eaten here several times, an especially good restaurant if you have children with you. It recently has been revamped and there is now an ice cream parlor. The outside looks much better. The food is always good and not expensive, I especially like the fish and salads. The staff are very attentive. It is right in the center of North Conway across from the train station, now used for tourist rides. hard to park in the Summer and ski season.

Aurora, Colorado
“Good family restaurant”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I didn't realize it when we first went it, but this place is really divided up into 3 sections. As you enter through the door, the bar is only your left, Spoons (ice cream parlor type setting) and what I would consider the "real" restaurant, straight ahead, upstairs.

We just got ushered into "Spoons", probably because we had two 3 year olds with us. The decor for that section is as advertised, like an ice cream parlor with black and white tiled floor, booths, stools at a counter, etc. Not that this section wasn't nice, but I would have preferred to eat upstairs if I'd known what was located there - didn't see that section until I went up to use the restroom.

Aside from that, the food was good, though the service wasn't great, not bad, just not great. Had the nachos for an appetizer and I thought those were excellent. I had a burger, medium, and it was cooked as I requested which isn't always the case. My wife had the scallop pie and said it was very good as well.

Overall I thought the food was very good, the prices reasonable, and the service not bad. We were there on a week day so it was not realy crowded and we didn't have to wait to be seated. My only complaint was that the greeter didn't ask where we would like to be seated, just took us into the Spoons section, when the upstairs would have been nicer.

vaamv2D
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OK place for family”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The food is ok, but there is nothing special on the menu. Good fish and chips. Haven't had a bad meal here, but nothing is unique either. Service is good. There is more of a family atmosphere -- which is fine, but not the place I would go with a date or to get together with friends.

Visited April 2012
Cambridge, MA
“Great place to watch the game”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Nice bar upstairs (they had one downstairs also) with a few big TV's to watch the game. But it will be the Patriots playing. The food was good as was the service and atmostphere.

Visited September 2012