“Good food”

Ranked #22 of 95 Restaurants in North Conway
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This place has a good menu. I had the teriyaki tips and they were very very good.
The meal came with 2 sides - I got the rice pilaf and hand cut/homemade french fries. Both were also very good, no complaints.
However, the french fries did not come on the plate with the rest of the meal. They came in its own dish in a pile that was big enough for a family of four. Huge portion! But not complaining. I liked them a lot.
The service: Good. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly.
Only one gripe: I know its a pretty small place, but I didn't like how packed together the tables on the side of the room were. We were elbow to elbow with the 2 couples on each side of us. It felt kind of awkward to even hold a conversation, with strangers practically on our laps.
All in all, I would recommend this place!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed just up the street at the Cranmore Inn (which was very good) and some fellow guests recommended Hooligans to us. We were greeted at the door and had a table in the restaurant area which was separate from the bar area. Our waitress, Mary, was great. She advised on the menu and was great fun. We had the fish and chips, pork chops and crab fishcakes. All the meals were plentiful, tasty, well cooked and reasonably priced. Would certainly go there again.

1  Thank Phil N
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We ate here based on the suggestion of our innkeeper, and we were not disappointed. I had the daily special of the Beef Pot pie and wasn't sure if I could even eat it all. My wife had the scallop poor boy sandwich and she said that it was great. We got there early just ahead of the crowd. The waitress was average.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

In the scenic village of North Conway, NH, there are many dining options and Hooligans has been a solid option for years. Nice bar, good food and reasonable prices make it a good stop.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Located just off the main street, Hooligans is certainly well worth a try, and you will not be disappointed. I think it tries to be an Irish Pub, but that doesn't quite work - but it doesn't matter.
The menu is very varied, and there is more than enough to eat. We took our "doggy bag" and had it for lunch the next day!!! It was well prepared and tasty. The waitstaff was more than helpful and couldn't do more for us.
A great little restaurant - keep it up.