“Great First Meal in North Conway”

Hooligans Food & Drink
Ranked #21 of 96 Restaurants in North Conway
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 27, 2012

After a long drive up from Brooklyn NY my husband and I were famished so we strolled into Hooligans for lunch. The waitress was really helpful and gave us some great suggestions. We had the haddock dinner (fried of course!) and a cheddar burger both with their home made fries.You'd be hard pressed to find better fish and chips! Everything was delicious! Thanks for a great meal!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

What a lovely spot. We had high hopes for Hooligans.
A warm welcome, charming atmosphere and an attentive server. Sadly we all left feeling hungry and sick. The food was not edible. The cutlery was dirty but the microwave and freezer worked just fine.
Disappointing!!

4  Thank Sjoukje123
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Had a great meal--would go back again-friendly waitstaff and reasonable prices.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

We visited this location at about 9pm on a Sunday evening. We figured this smaller place tucked away would be a great dining experience and give us the homey feeling two out of towners were looking for. True to our thought, I had the onion soup on a recommendation from our hotel staff and the wedge salad. My husband had the scallop roll. Both our meals were excellent and our waitress Debbie was a peach! We enjoyed the quietness after a busy wedding weekend. There was one other coupld in the establishment and a woman who briefly came in to pick up food (or so I thought). She ended up speaking with the bartender (Hannah) for a long time and as their conversation grew more intense, so did the bartenders voice. Luckily my husband and I had already ordered as we may have considered going someplace else. The bartender had a mouth like a trucker and I would have been very upset had I brought children to this establishment as it looked like a fmaily friendly place but her language was certainly not! I recomend this place but not on Sunday nights as apparently it is the ony night she works. Steer clear on a Sunday but enjoy every other night!

4  Thank Beth S
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We went in and had awesome hamburgers, with awesome beer and our waitress was friendly, fun, efficant and knew what to do!!!