“Great food”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I alway love going to the 99. Management Gary and their awesome trivia lady Millie are the soul reason for me returning to the 99. Food is good but they make the atmosphere worth it.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We've eaten a few times at The 99 and it's been pretty good for a chain restaurant. Tonight was the exception. I had the Pecan Crusted Chicken. YUK. I don't know what it was, but it was NOT chicken. Rubber chicken look- alike is what it was! The rice was cold...the asparagus was cold as well. Then I thought I'd try dessert. Mistake. The Apple Crisp was awful. There was nothing "crisp" about it and the apples were rock hard. I mentioned this to our waitress but she just said "Sorry, can I get you anything else?" Really???

Done with "chains"....

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Had the best meal to date at any ninety nine restaurant. Part of their new menu. Was presented well, and tasted great. In past felt like things were frozen meals. BUT this meal was great!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Great food, great service, and our waitress; Trudy was fantastic! She is one of the best servers we've ever encountered. She clearly knows the menu, understands kids/families. Great lady, who made our visit OUTSTANDING!!!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We went here for 4 nights out of our 7 in North Conway. The food was good and the beer was good and the staff were always at hand to fill you up.