“Exxcellent Food”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2012

The food was great, the atmosphere was cozy and the staff very freindly.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We had lunch and drinks there. The waiter was friendly and knowledgable about the area.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Food was good, staff friendly....will definitely be back

Reviewed January 3, 2012

I go to the 99 a lot, and know that it is your everyday restaurant. I usually don't expect much, but for this one I had to review. The staff here were AMAZING. First of all, my best friend has to eat gluten free. The GF menu at 99 is the best in a pinch, but our waitress, Ashley, and the manager really went above and beyond to make sure she wouldn't get sick. We really appreciated them double checking everything. In addition, I sometimes have very complicated orders (can I have it WITH this and WITHOUT that, or can I have it on the side??) and not a single thing from my meal was incorrect or out of place. It made it wayy more than a typical 99 experience.

1  Thank MollySheridan75
Reviewed December 30, 2011

This is our favorite restaurant in all North Conway, the service and meal are great.