“Best Pizza we have Eaten!!!”
Review of Flatbread Company

Flatbread Company
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband is Italian and used to home made pizza. We both agreed this was the best pizza we have eaten. We saw from reviews it was a little pricey. We found it quite reasonable as the pizza dough was being tossed right in front of us, then put into the large wood fire ovens. Thin crust with fresh ingredients. Very family friendly, we enjoyed watching the servers give some kids a piece of dough to practice their "pizza making skills" while the parents enjoyed their meal. Highly recommend, get there early, lineups!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,155)

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We asked for a seat on the patio, but were a bit disappointed that they were only picnic tables out there. Oh well, better than the crowded, hot, noisy inside.
We were able to create our own flatbread pizza and it was delicious. A large fed us both with leftovers. The waitress was quick and efficient. It was an excellent pizza. It was even great as cold leftovers the next day for a picnic lunch. We'll be back!

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Great food, good service, good atmosphere! We love going here for brick oven pizza, our 3 yr old has a blast watching the pizzas go in and come out of the oven. All eh food is organic and local to the region.
Highly recommend checking it out.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Delicious and unique food! Love the punctuated equilibrium. Fresh food from local farms... Girls loved local chocolate milk!

1  Thank Christine K
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My 7 yr old son and I dined here August 2nd and had a fantastic experience. Despite the place being jam packed, we were seated immediately by the hostess and our server was promptly at our table to introduce herself. She explained the concept of the restaurant and made some wonderful recommendations for both by son and I. He had a small Jay's Heart flatbread and I ordered a small Potato & Bacon flatbread (was one of the specials that evening). He had the lemonade and I ordered a Blueberry Lemonade off the bar menu. My drink was a bit stiff but I am a lightweight when it comes to drinks. I tried my son's handmade lemonade and it was wonderful. Had we split one small pizza between us, it would have been plenty. The sizes are quite generous. Everything that went by looked delicious and if I were to return, I would definitely try one of their salads.
We really enjoyed watching them prepare and fire the pizzas too. The place has an easy, casual atmosphere and I hope to be in the area again to go back.