“Flatbread Gone Flat”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My experience at this restaurant was not pleasant. Our waitress told us over and over we could get our flatbread pizza ANY way we wanted. I ordered the flatbread with all veggies except mushrooms since I have an allergy. My companions had their pizza, which had all veggies, delivered to the table 10 minutes before mine and of course began eating while it was hot. Then when I finally got mine, it was covered with mushrooms! I got our waitress' attention and my pizza was replaced at no cost but by that time, my companions were finished and I was starving!! The pizza was advertised with all ingredients being organic but it was dry and not very good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,162)

Reviewed September 25, 2013

After reading the great reviews from other patrons, we decided to check it out. The "Special" pizza was Harvest Pizza....with ricotta cheese, summer squash, caramelized onions, and dried cranberries....Fantastic! The crust is crispy and done to perfection in a huge wood fired oven, you watch as the staff prepares your pizza. All ingredients are organic, price is fair. Nice feel to the place, staff warm and welcoming. Recommend, especially for children.

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a Friday night at 6:30 pm and were seated right away. Pleasant informative waitress greeted us immediately. Menu is limited and focused on organic ingredients. We ordered two different small pizzas. Both were good and came out to us quickly. Overall a good experience. I would recommend you try it at least once for sure.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

A kind of loudish kid-friendly pizza place. The building is beautiful, but the decor is nothing special, except for the quilts on the windows. It's fun watching the staff make the pizzas in the wood-fired oven.
There's a small list of predefined pizzas, with build your own options.
On our first visit, our very friendly server explained the whole deal and said we can get half-and-half pizzas or customize the existing pizzas.
Emboldened, we opted for a large (of two sizes) flatbread - half pork pie and half veggie special. The pork pie has homemade sauce, pulled pork, pineapple, red onions, and goat cheese. The veggie special was an alfredo sauce with broccoli, oyster mushrooms.
It was incredible. The two sauces were just amazing - if we could buy the pork pie sauce and take it away, we would - so tasty. The alfredo sauce was everything that these sauces usually aren't in lesser restaurants - smooth, creamy, and flavourful - the garlic shone through nicely. The toppings aren't overly generous, but they complemented the bread and sauce very nicely. The one criticism I'd have would be that the "corners" of the flatbread lack sauce/toppings, but the bread is just so good - crisp and tasty - that I didn't even mind.
For under $20, my wife and I left completely stuffed (and satisfied). A fantastic bargain.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

After a grueling day of hiking, we wanted good food, beer and a place to unwind! Flatbread hit the proverbial spot! The food was fantastic, the pizza arrived in record time even though the place was packed and their selection of beers was great!
The service was terrific, we sat at the bar and joked with the guys, it was the perfect ending to a perfect day!