Beef & Ski Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 95 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast Food
Reviewed September 5, 2013

It's the kind of place were you order at the counter and they bring it to you. Sandwiches and fried food.

I had the pulled pork sandwich with oignon rings. The rings were good but the pulled pork was not so tasty and the bread was a hamburger bun that seemed steamed thus a bit humid.

My friends had the fish and chips..ordinary too..i have seen far better..

1  Thank Shou1

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stopped here for dinner, looking for an inexpensive sandwich and burger place. We all ordered the roast beef, expecting real roast beef on a roll with gravy. The sandwiches were lunch meat with no gravy. The basket of fries was skimpy, and the appetizer came out with the meal. The beef nachos appetizer were bad, dry roast beef on nacho chips. The service was very very very slow. I don't mind waiting but it was really slow. Not worth the money. Go somewhere else.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

It was a rainy day in North Conway, so we walked around with our umbrellas and found this. The only thing wrong, for us, was the laminate floor is like an ice rink, with wet sneakers, and my 6 year old granddaughter took a hard fall on her buttocks. Maybe they should rethink that floor.

Getting past that, I had the quesadilla, my granddaughter had the chicken nuggets and onion rings and husband had the scallops. MMM MMM MMM, All was excellent, For me, probably the best quesadilla that I have had, anywhere. People are nice.

Not many tables, but they seemed to have regulars and people who come in for take out, and a small part, nicely stocked. My husband, is a recovering alcoholic, so it would have been nice to have non-alcoholic beers, available, or at least root beer. Drink choices, for non-alcohol were limited. I chose diet soda but would have liked bottled water, and I did not see it.

We will definitely go back there, if passing that way. I highly recommend.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Looking for a place to eat after the Conway scenic train ride, we found this little place. Husband got turkey plate, I got the scallops. Both were tasty and a good value.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a casual dinner spot after climbing Mt. Washington and we spotted the Beef and Ski Restaurant. The food was very good, the prices were fair and the staff was great. I also really liked the atmosphere of the restaurant. We both had the classic roast beef sandwich and onion rings. We would love to go back and try something new next time!

2  Thank FRIENDinPA84